Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Chris Smith from loveboy died in sea in 2000 his body won't be recovered.

Here's the brief details
On 30 November 2000, he was sailing his boat, the 11-metre (36-foot) Sea Major,[5] with two friends off the coast of San Francisco near the Golden Gate Bridge, when a large wave swept him overboard. Searches conducted by the Coast Guard and by a private company hired by friends and family were unsuccessful. Smith was pronounced missing presumed dead, lost at sea.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Undertaker and Michelle McCool weighed in on the tragic passing of Shad Gaspard in a new interview bit. WWE posted the interview piece with Mario Lopez interviewing Taker and McCool remotely, and he asked about Shad’s passing earlier this week after being caught in a riptow during a day at the beach.

“Oh, man,” McCool started. “He was one of the nicest guys. He’s just one of those rare gems that it doesn’t matter where he was or who he’s with, he was always smiling. Everybody has something nice to say about him. He just, man.”

Taker added, “And that’s really — in this industry, it’s hard to find people like that. I mean, he was such a, obviously he was a genuine [person], you know, a giant man, but a real — I mean, just a sweetheart of a man.”

Undertaker also talked about how Shad told rescuers to save his son first, saying, “When you talk about heroes, and people that you look up to. Just, that last act of what he did, you know, it just kinda tells you what a great father and human being that he was. It’s just so sad.”

He continued, “It’s just another example, I mean, this year has been so bizarre, you know. Kobe [Bryant’s death] and everything else that’s happened, something like that. You know, one minute you’re at the beach with your son enjoying and having a great time. And then something catastrophic like that happens. You just, you hate seeing bad things happen, but you really hate seeing bad things happen to really good people like that. You know, it’s really not fair. And I just, we pray for his family and hope that they’ll be able to deal with this and and and move on and remember, you know, what a wonderful man he was.”

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Honestly I think beaches should have this warning, if it doesn't already, because people fear more about Sharks and Jellyfish.

Rip Currents are probably the most deadly for people not used to Surfing, or just familiar with a Beach. Most people just don't know about it, because its just water to them.

qzcCjsa.png

Also Video

Last edited: