Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Sometimes bodies are not recovered, claimed by the Seas, lost and never to be let go in order to reclaim; it gave back Shad's body.

In the Dark Knight, Joker said, "In their last moments, people show you who they really are..."

I feel, spiritually, it gave back Shad because of his final moments in terms of show his inner character by telling the guards to save his son first; he would rather die, then to see his son die.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
He had a great legacy. Sure his WWE career isn’t last long, but he accomplished a lot more post-WWE in the acting/video game/comic book world. I hope that wrestling drama series he wanted to developed is made in his honor. Biggest legacy is that is a great man that stopped an armed robbery and had his son saved before his own life. To be that bigger than Cryme Tyme or anything else he did in wrestling.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sometimes bodies are not recovered, claimed by the Seas, lost and never to be let go in order to reclaim; it gave back Shad's body.

In the Dark Knight, Joker said, "In their last moments, people show you who they really are..."

I feel, spiritually, it gave back Shad because of his final moments in terms of show his inner character by telling the guards to save his son first; he would rather die, then to see his son die.

Damn.:to:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is at least slightly good news.
After we was swept away a last weekend and wasn't found immediately afterward, it was basically a 99.9% chance he did not survive.
At least his family is now able to give him a proper burial. Losing a loved one is pretty much everyone's greatest fear, but nobody wants to bury an empty casket.
He risked his life to give his son a chance and that cannot be respected enough.