Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes bodies are not recovered, claimed by the Seas, lost and never to be let go in order to reclaim; it gave back Shad's body.

In the Dark Knight, Joker said, "In their last moments, people show you who they really are..."

I feel, spiritually, it gave back Shad because of his final moments in terms of show his inner character by telling the guards to save his son first; he would rather die, then to see his son die.

I think this is what makes this one tough for me.

Breh seemed like he was a legit stand up guy who passed because when it really mattered the most, he did the right thing, and made sure his son was good first.

The world needs more people who are like that, and it feels like they're being taken at an absurd rate right now, and all of the dregs of the earth are out here victory lapping hard as fukk.

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
When I was a kid me and my friends used to fukk with Cryme Tyme heavily:wow: We used to rap the entrance music. “I was born in the streets, I was raised in the gutta, I’ll rob ya mother for some bread and butter” :mjlol: I obviously don’t watch wrestling anymore but damn this shyt hurt, because like I said he was one of my favorites as a kid. And not even that, bro was a stand up nikka in real life. I think he prevented a robbery or some heroic shyt then, he lets his son live instead of him :mjcry::mjcry: Sad shyt fr, fukk 2020