Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even though i can swim i never fukked with the ocean.I don't swim deep in he ocean.I don't get on no boats.I just wade in the shallow because that shyt will gobble you up.The undertoe,sharks,jellyfish.Chances for something bad to go wrong sky rocket imo.I will Jet Ski.That's about it.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t fukk with the ocean. Was on vacation in Mazatlán (Mexico resort town) years ago and the waves were insane. People were still out there swimming and I was like :hubie:

One year we went to the Indiana Dunes for my mom’s birthday and it was very windy that day. Lake Michigan was crazy that day so there was warnings to be cautious while swimming. My mom never liked us swimming out too deep even in calm waters so no one swam. Like 8 people drowned because of rip currents, a guy died trying to rescue his sister from drowning. They had a human chain looking for the bodies, it was a fukked up day.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Even though i can swim i never fukked with the ocean.I don't swim deep in he ocean.I don't get on no boats.I just wade in the shallow because that shyt will gobble you up.The undertoe,sharks,jellyfish.Chances for something bad to go wrong sky rocket imo.I will Jet Ski.That's about it.

I was reading an article on the ocean and it had some creepy pictures to boot.

Thalassophobia Is A Real, Absolutely Terrifying Thing And You Definitely Have It

I'm pretty sure picture #21 is fake, but still, that shyt gave me anxiety and I'm not even afraid of the ocean like that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don’t fukk with the ocean. Was on vacation in Mazatlán (Mexico resort town) years ago and the waves were insane. People were still out there swimming and I was like :hubie:

One year we went to the Indiana Dunes for my mom’s birthday and it was very windy that day. Lake Michigan was crazy that day so there was warnings to be cautious while swimming. My mom never liked us swimming out too deep even in calm waters so no one swam. Like 8 people drowned because of rip currents, a guy died trying to rescue his sister from drowning. They had a human chain looking for the bodies, it was a fukked up day.
I know a few overly pretty chicks in Miami that be doing that bungee jumping shyt..i don't get it. Think its a unnecessary thing to be doing...i never go too far in water at just pools yet alone a Mission Bay or Coronado Beach. No chance.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
wK6mC02V9II0RE4gPt-C1p_ZYYBdR42WXs3ySYSV10U.png

my favorite Cryme Time just hanging and inspiring others.