She so fukking fine she can put me in the Amazon Position

:noah::noah::noah:

EVc-Rx-W4-WAAAq1-RM.png

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is sports. Everybody talks shyt. People talk shyt while winning and talk shyt losing. Y’all sound like some scorned hoes.
:mjlol:
Nah, this is how a scorned hoe sounds.
“Now they quiet” :mjlol:
nikka that shyt was 2yrs ago. It’s not that they quiet, it’s that nobody cares. She been in the upside down dimension all that time. Shelly Ann ran a 10.6 at DL last time she did it. Why would these folks be impressed?

This like winning the Miami Open in tennis. Do it on the world stage at a grand slam major where everyone competes.
Ask for something to be proven, and when it happens lash out like a bird with amnesia brehs.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, this is how a scorned hoe sounds.

Ask for something to be proven, and when it happens lash out like bird with amnesia brehs.
You couldn’t find a single post of mine “lashing out” that she won :heh: The post you quoted is the first post I made since she won goofy ass nikka. You sound like a bytch. Not a bytch ass nikka, a literal bytch. You said “periodt” typing that shyt. :mjlol:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You couldn’t find a single post of mine “lashing out” that she won :heh: The post you quoted is the first post I made since she won goofy ass nikka. You sound like a bytch. Not a bytch ass nikka, a literal bytch. You said “periodt” typing that shyt. :mjlol:
This is how you know someone can't stand on their hill. The post I quoted of yours is you minimizing her accomplishments. She's proven you as a a hater by winning on a stage you asked for. And your only retort is to lash out calling names. Men don't behave in this manner. Especially when discussing women. Be a man! It should come naturally.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is a great story of comeback and hardwork, salute to shacarri and i am rooting for he and hopes she gets the gold in the Olympics and further competitions.
Great story, everyone can relate to falling down and trying to get back up on your feet again, it is tough and requires serious work and practise

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikkas go from thread to thread getting their hoe card pulled :mjlol: What a life

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Good for her. She was humbled, and the experience didn't break her. She took the high road when so many others would've fought back. She focused on herself and reached her potential. How can anybody watch this and not be happy for her?
:mjlol:

She was throwing shade at Felix and Bolt among others. There was no high road. Good for her now but come on man, the revisionism is out of control so people can justify her past failures and behavior. :heh: