Shacarri Richardson won her last two races and now the haters are quiet

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folk like who? On here?
Cacs. And c00ns and cacs. Just read through any of the many shacarri threads. You'll find many clowns who aren't discussing her training, conditioning, form or any aspects of her performance. They usually stick to her makeup, her attitude, her hairstyles or 'weaves', her nails and of course she smoked marijuana so that makes her a ghetto hoodrat.

The really funny ones might actually say one thing like "she stands up straight too quickly when she comes out of the blocks and that's where she gets beat, she spends the rest of the race playing catch-up or accelerating past the rest"..which is valid but then it's 5 more statements like "you can't tell the queen nothing, she's got her nails and hair did and she's gonna smoke weed and take pictures and post on the gram like a thot!" Then when you call them out on talking shyt they say "but but I'm talking about her running! I said she stands up straight too quickly!"

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she had to eat some humble pie and grow from there. She was young, brash and arrogant and came back and, proved the haters wrong and also switched up her whole persona.

She even went to Jamaica and got mad love. Shacarri 2.0 is :whew: :whew: :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Won't be mad if she wins Gold, she has come a long way

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
she had to eat some humble pie and grow from there. She was young, brash and arrogant and came back and, proved the haters wrong and also switched up her whole persona.

She even went to Jamaica and got mad love. Shacarri 2.0 is :whew: :whew: :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Won't be mad if she wins Gold, she has come a long way

The problem was possibly Jamaica all along.
She was probably exposed to too many Jamaican bad gal.
Especially lesbian Jamaican bad gal.
As how Rihanna is "bad girl" riri.
Has to be toned down.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
giphy.gif
@Skooby @MikelArteta a little too Raph