Shacarri Richardson won her last two races and now the haters are quiet

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

She was throwing shade at Felix and Bolt among others. There was no high road. Good for her now but come on man, the revisionism is out of control so people can justify her past failures and behavior. :heh:
This was posted after her interview. She took the high road when she could've shyt on the Jamaicans the way they shyt on her. You took this outta context. Unless you have more footage of the post-race interview I haven't seen, nothing was revised.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This was posted after her interview. She took the high road when she could've shyt on the Jamaicans the way they shyt on her. You took this outta context. Unless you have more footage of the post-race interview I haven't seen, nothing was revised.
You don't take the high road when you're the one who started the shytfest in the first place, regardless of how much time has passed. She, at most, has learned her lesson (presumably). Again, unabashed revisionism. shyt feels like a cult in the making.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You don't take the high road when you're the one who started the shytfest in the first place, regardless of how much time has passed. She, at most, has learned her lesson (presumably). Again, unabashed revisionism. shyt feels like a cult in the making.
We found one of the hater’s in the thread. :skip:

I’m sure most of us don’t follow her like you do. All I know about her is she smoked her way out the Olympics, talked like she was the goat and got dusted, got embarrassed, went back to the lab, then won.

I ain’t read her autobiography, I don’t know her history like that.

High Art

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
We found one of the hater’s in the thread. :skip:

I’m sure most of us don’t follow her like you do. All I know about her is she smoked her way out the Olympics, talked like she was the goat and got dusted, got embarrassed, went back to the lab, then won.

I ain’t read her autobiography, I don’t know her history like that.
You sound hurt. I literally mentioned shyt that anyone who reads or watches news is aware of and now I'm a hater. Hot damn. You guys really are a cult. :mjlol:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You sound hurt. I literally mentioned shyt that anyone who reads or watches news is aware of and now I'm a hater. Hot damn. You guys really are a cult. :mjlol:
you jumped in with the passion of a hater, I recognize hate when I see it. And to your point, I don't watch or read Shacarri Richardson news. My cousin sent me a link, and after I watched the race and the interview, I posted what I posted on this thread. :manny:

FYI, I'm reading all your replies's in a thick ass Jamaican accent to make your passion make sense :umad:

High Art

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
you jumped in with the passion of a hater, I recognize hate when I see it. And to your point, I don't watch or read Shacarri Richardson news. My cousin sent me a link, and after I watched the race and the interview, I posted what I posted on this thread. :manny:

FYI, I'm reading all your replies's in a thick ass Jamaican accent to make your passion make sense :umad:
Which is why you knew she was previously humbled, right?
She was humbled
lol the lies. Not even going to bother pointing out that if your story is true, then you were being mad and speaking on something you don't know about. :mjlol:

Out here trying to diaspora war because your feelings are hurt. :umad:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is how you know someone can't stand on their hill. The post I quoted of yours is you minimizing her accomplishments. She's proven you as a a hater by winning on a stage you asked for. And your only retort is to lash out calling names. Men don't behave in this manner. Especially when discussing women. Be a man! It should come naturally.
nikka what? That post was before the world games. How can I minimize her winning World if she hadn’t won World when the post was made and I said she needs to win World? Stop talking fam. It’s embarrassing your father.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It's people i the comments talking about "Be quiet, stay humble, act like you've been there...".

Same people were the ones crucifying her after she got rolled up and smoked by the Jamaicans.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
nikka what? That post was before the world games. How can I minimize her winning World if she hadn’t won World when the post was made and I said she needs to win World? Stop talking fam. It’s embarrassing your father.
It's all good! Your post history in this thread says it all. Do you.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Which is why you knew she was previously humbled, right?

lol the lies. Not even going to bother pointing out that if your story is true, then you were being mad and speaking on something you don't know about. :mjlol:

Out here trying to diaspora war because your feelings are hurt. :umad:

You’re so far off topic I can’t even follow you.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ole girl having a hell of a week. With all her newfound success, hopefully she stays humble.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tina Clayton is only 18. In two years it's a wrap.

Furthermore, all the criticism was due to her running her mouth and not backing it up. All of the top women's Jamaican sprinters are past their prime. We can at least admit that much.

But it is what it is. The timing was right.

But again. Tina Clayton is only 18 and she's on the come up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Tina Clayton is only 18. In two years it's a wrap.

Furthermore, all the criticism was due to her running her mouth and not backing it up. All of the top women's Jamaican sprinters are past their prime. We can at least admit that much.

But it is what it is. The timing was right.

But again. Tina Clayton is only 18 and she's on the come up.