Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
MANNN I really hope Shacarri gets it together..Her performance ain’t as concerning considering the death of her mother should not be swept under the rug, homegirl is def going through something internally/mentally....She real live needs good solid sistas on her level like Allyson or Delilah on her side who can help mentor her…But who knows if she’s willing

She got the resources to improve and reach her potential, none of that matter if she don’t work towards working on herself..

BTW the whole Jamaicans/Caribbean vs ADOS thing has gotten corny af:hhh:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Someone said they gonna make her movie called “The Last and the Furious” :laff:

:mjlol:

I saw someone on Twitter even brought back the old Kirk Cameron movie poster for her too lol

MV5BMGU3MmMxOWYtZmNhNi00ZjczLWJkYmEtMjJjZjBiZDRiYmZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Y'all still in here going at it? :mjlol:

You can tell nikkas ain't used to being shyt when they this pumped up for a female track race that wasn't even in the Olympics. :russ:

Let them have this guys, they not used to winning shyt.

I haven't seen them this happy since the first time their Queen blessed them with her presence and they was falling out crying and shyt.