Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
E9ZorvkWUAMc8gw

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaicans in here poking they chest out and picking on a girl over some women’s fukking sprinting.:mjlol:
Who gives a fukk?

let’s keep it a stack you nikkas been and will probably always will be trash in 99% of sports outside of sprints.

You nikkas barely even play sports.:heh:

I'm not Jamaican, but you look like a big cry baby. Take the L and shut up. You're trash for this comment

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's see.

Loud, masculine, hair hatted, entitled, tatted, rachtet and unwilling to hold herself accountable... sounds like the women Kevin Samuel's talks about.

A certain segment of the population sees themselves, their sisters. Mothers, etc in sha carri. She represents them and they hyped her up so they share that L with her and are Mad about it. The vocal minority want shacarri to be the face of black women. Glad she got embarrassed and look forward to her fading away.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I'm not Jamaican, but you look like a big cry baby. Take the L and shut up. You're trash for this comment
Jamaicans can pop shyt and slander this girl all over the internet but when I hit them with the reality that they suck at and barely participate in sports outside of sprints and maybe they should pipe down a knotch “I’m trash”?

I’ll be that then.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Jamaicans can pop shyt and slander this girl all over the internet but when I hit them with the reality that they suck at and barely participate in sports outside of sprints and maybe they should pipe down a knotch “I’m trash”?

I’ll be that then.

Translation:
steam-ears.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

:mjlol:

even tho she’s getting flamed she better enjoy the “fame” because we won’t be talking about her by the time Paris rolls around.

USATF isn’t laughing because that Jamaican sweep was further confirmation that there are holes in the American sprinting program (men and women). Noah Lyles (and Gabby Thomas) shyt the bed in Tokyo so it’s not like it’s just the women who need help.

Shacarri wasn’t winning in Tokyo regardless and the US had to pull in 2 damn hurdlers to win the womens 4x400 and then got beat by the Jamaicans in the 4x100

I would be more alarmed at that because Dalilah and Sydney shouldn’t be asked to bail out the team unless they want to run. USATF will be kissing their asses (and Athiing’s) for the next 10 years and hoping the next gen of sprinters is coming soon.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Translation:
steam-ears.gif
Prime example of the nikkas im talking about.
Wanna pop shyt,troll and post a million memes but then play victim when the smoke is returned.

Fact remains yall trash at sports on all levels,barely participate and rely on a few female sprinters to make yall relevant and its probably always gonna be that way.:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

she let a golden opportunity slip thru her fingers…she clearly had some good momentum heading into the olympics before her fukk up…she might not have gotten gold but things probably wouldn’t have played out like they did yesterday

that brief nod to flo-jo tho :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

even tho she’s getting flamed she better enjoy the “fame” because we won’t be talking about her by the time Paris rolls around.

USATF isn’t laughing because that Jamaican sweep was further confirmation that there are holes in the American sprinting program (men and women). Noah Lyles (and Gabby Thomas) shyt the bed in Tokyo so it’s not like it’s just the women who need help.

Shacarri wasn’t winning in Tokyo regardless and the US had to pull in 2 damn hurdlers to win the womens 4x400 and then got beat by the Jamaicans in the 4x100

I would be more alarmed at that because Dalilah and Sydney shouldn’t be asked to bail out the team unless they want to run. USATF will be kissing their asses (and Athiing’s) for the next 10 years and hoping the next gen of sprinters is coming soon.

Yup how about trayvon bromell? US best sprinter at the moment is a guy who was a 400m runner and stepped down in kerley

Before the olympics mostly all the fastest times in the world for the year were held by americans and people slurp those up when running in heats on home soil against other americans. But once the bright lights shine

Female 100m sprinters are probably pissed, literally got to run mid 10.7s to finish in the top 3 now in a race, something that only 13 women have ever done

Shelly Ann last ten races :picard:
upload_2021-8-22_14-54-4.png

Elaine last ten races

upload_2021-8-22_14-55-36.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They were handled already before I could walk. I’m just stating that’s how your people are. Just because we acknowledge your groups violent ways, it doesn’t mean that anyone is afraid of them. You avoid them, so you don’t have to sit them down.
This reads white as fukk and OD racist:what: