Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Who you to tell me what I’ve ran, I’ve ran track you probably never watched a race until this year . There is a such thing as fresh legs wtf you talking about? :mjtf:
Nah not when you’ve been sitting for 2 months

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Let’s see what happens friday:jbhmm:

Realistically she should’ve win or place top 4. Those ladies have been running for months. This will be her 2nd race back. I don’t expect her to run faster than 10.9x

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This hating ass babbling devoid of facts dumbed down buckbroke bullshyt
:mjlol: :mjlol:
Wtf are “fresh legs”?? you’ve never ran a race in life, never ran more than 2 miles or ran anywhere but from their home territory now all of a sudden are experts in physical fitness and Leg Detection Studies. Oh nahhhh, you’re not doing this.😭😭😭

If “shouldn’t been talking shyt” and “same energy” was a merged thread. This is the result.
:deadrose:
I’m not taking anything away from Cari, but is this is a serious post ? Have you ever played sports ?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold on ..wasnt this race the preliminaries? you know the stars dont go all out because they dont want to risk injury right? all they have to do is finish in top required results to go to next round....look at the time and it will tell you that this was not an all out...
Nah she won that race straight up, that was the only one/final.

The thing non track people are not noticing are the conditions, that’s why all the times were super super trash and it was anyones race.

But, being though Carri is a major known athlete, I would assume that a win no matter what at this point does wonders for her brand and confidence.

In NBA terms this is a Lonzo Ball dropping 45 against the Knicks with star player out. It’s like “whoa they may be back” or “you know that was BS right?” Lol

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah she won that race straight up, that was the only one/final.

The thing non track people are not noticing are the conditions, that’s why all the times were super super trash and it was anyones race.

But, being though Carri is a major known athlete, I would assume that a win no matter what at this point does wonders for her brand and confidence.

In NBA terms this is a Lonzo Ball dropping 45 against the Knicks with star player out. It’s like “whoa they may be back” or “you know that was BS right?” Lol
Agreed 100% lets see diamond league but conditions..wind rain does major to track times expecially running against headwind

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m not taking anything away from Cari, but is this is a serious post ? Have you ever played sports ?
Yes-

Cheerleader
Softball
Tennis
Ballet

My son - football and basketball
My daughter - track, ballet, swimming.

Any other inquiries, comments or concerns?
:unimpressed: