Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This hating ass babbling devoid of facts dumbed down buckbroke bullshyt
:mjlol: :mjlol:
Wtf are “fresh legs”?? you’ve never ran a race in life, never ran more than 2 miles or ran anywhere but from their home territory now all of a sudden are experts in physical fitness and Leg Detection Studies. Oh nahhhh, you’re not doing this.😭😭😭
Who you to tell me what I’ve ran, I’ve ran track you probably never watched a race until this year . There is a such thing as fresh legs wtf you talking about? :mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who you to tell me what I’ve ran, I’ve ran track you probably never watched a race until this year . There is a such thing as fresh legs wtf you talking about? :mjtf:
So they same defense mechanism that you use now, could apply to Shacarri back when y’all started this thread back in 2021??
:jbhmm: :sas2:

excuses-excuses.jpg

:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y

Ok you got it let’s see what happens Friday:mjlit:
Nothing - you just need an outlet to vent your anti AA insecurity. This matters more to you than it should. Fukkin weirdo. Bet you didn’t have one post on women’s track until this thread was posted last year
:mjlol::dead:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Nothing - you just need an outlet to vent your anti AA insecurity. This matters more to you than it should. Fukkin weirdo. Bet you didn’t have one post on women’s track until this thread was posted last year
:mjlol::dead:
Wtf wrong with you I’m a track and field fan look at the thread in the coliseum, I’ve never seen you there you act like this a personal attack against Sha’Carri:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wtf wrong with you I’m a track and field fan look at the thread in the coliseum, I’ve never seen you there you act like this a personal attack against Sha’Carri:mjtf:
You’ve never posted about “fresh legs” in your entire post history until 20 minutes ago - on this thread. In TLR. Ok track and field fan from the coliseum
:mjlol:
I looked. Talking to me about never watching a race- clearly this is more personal to you
:laff::laff:

“Fresh legs”

1. [IMG alt="Mike18jj"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/26/26737.jpg?1658766927[/IMG]

Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

This was her first race since June, the rest of the women have been completing all summer long she has fresh legs…….
  2. [IMG alt="Mike18jj"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/26/26737.jpg?1658766927[/IMG]

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You’ve never posted about “fresh legs” in your entire post history until 20 minutes ago - I looked. Talking to me about never watching a race
:laff::laff:

“Fresh legs”

1. [IMG alt="Mike18jj"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/26/26737.jpg?1658766927[/IMG]

This was her first race since June, the rest of the women have been completing all summer long she has fresh legs…….
  2. [IMG alt="Mike18jj"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/26/26737.jpg?1658766927[/IMG]

So because I’ve never said fresh legs means something why don’t you search my track and field history to see what I’ve posted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So because I’ve never said fresh legs means something why don’t you search my track and field history to see what I’ve posted.
For someone who claims to be such an avid track and field watcher, I just find it convenient as shyt that you’ve never used that fresh legs as an excuse before to note as the reason why a runner loses until Shacarri has a win against a Jamaican. This ain’t rocket science b - you know what you’re doing.
:francis: :jbhmm: :deadrose: