Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This really boils to jealously of Sha'Carri, because no matter if she runs or does not run, she still is getting the attention and money, that is the part that bothers people.

Jealous of a washed hoodrat who just happens to have some speed and is too shook to run and ducking her arch rival?

That's your Queen?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
full
full
full
full
full

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Jealous of a washed hoodrat who just happens to have some speed and is too shook to run and ducking her arch rival?

That's your Queen?

Yeah it's jealously. There multiple post in this thread, twitter, ig, and etc., who had said that she does not deserve the attention, it's all boils down to jealously. Win or Lose, Run or Do not run, she still get attention/money and they are jealous of that.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Yeah it's jealously. There multiple post in this thread, twitter, ig, and etc., who had said that she does not deserve the attention, it's all boils down to jealously. Win or Lose, Run or Do not run, she still get attention/money and they are jealous of that.
It's not jealousy. People are glad that they are correct about an assertion. Her attitude doesn't help things either. Personally, I was rooting for her until she rebuffed Usain Bolt. That's like telling Jordan to fukk himself when he gives you advice about basketball. It doesn't sit right.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You love to see it. These xenophobic clowns stacked all of their chips on this glorified hood booger. Tied themselves in knots to defend the indefensible. See what irrational hatred gets you?

This one is for the slow kids at the back of the class:

#BlackExcellence

track-world-champs-womens-100-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

#BlackNegligence
5184.jpg

21richardson6-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Haven't followed her closely but I was mildly surprised she wasn't on the 4x100 team that won yesterday? Did she not qualify for the meet?