Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s not that people didn’t care, it’s that people weren’t aware. People don’t just read law books in their leisure. It’s issues like these that makes people aware of racist policies etc

She got suspended for smoking weed, ok it sucks but it is what it is. Now the question is why is weed banned for athletes when it doesn’t offer performance benefits? Because of racism. That’s where we are right now.

Ask the US Government that question since they insisted that the rule be in place......

They played just as much of a part in that rule being place as the other countries Americans insist on placing blame for this situation.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Ask the US Government that question since they insisted that the rule be in place......

They played just as much of a part in that rule being place as the other countries Americans insist on placing blame for this situation.
That’s why I find it ironic that people like AOC are trying to act like they want marijuana legalized and the IOC are the bad guys when the United States is the one that created the “marijuana makes black people violent and crazy pseudoscience” narrative that led to marijuana being universally illegal/banned.

The US is the main country that advocates every year for marijuana to be banned.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s why I find it ironic that people like AOC are trying to act like they want marijuana legalized and the IOC are the bad guys when the United States is the one that created the “marijuana makes black people violent and crazy pseudoscience” narrative that led to marijuana being universally illegal/banned.

The US is the main country that advocates every year for marijuana to be banned.

That's why I find the whole situation hilarious and disingenuous. Make weed here legal in this country before you try and tell other countries what they should do about it.

Even Biden took a neutral stance saying the rules were the rules, until he had no other choice but to do a PR move about meeting with the WADA because people were complaining about the stance that he took.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The rules are the rules :manny:

People lose opportunities on a daily basis because of failed drug tests and she isn't an exception.
ok so she lost out on an opportunity because of her response to a family tragedy -- how does that give y'al anonymous online fakkits the right to call her a hoodrat, thot, etc.

fukkin lames

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ok so she lost out on an opportunity because of her response to a family tragedy -- how does that give y'al anonymous online fakkits the right to call her a hoodrat, thot, etc.

fukkin lames

First off, I'm sure that's not her first time smoking weed. She just got caught doing so.

Second, I have never mentioned those word about her at all. She fukked no differently than what people on a daily basis who smoke weed and ruin opportunities. That doesn't make her a hoodrat, thot, etc. It makes her a normal human being who fukks up like we all do. Only difference is, we aren't fukking up a potential bag like she did.

I more so find it hilarious that the Americans are complaining about the rules in place that their government helped create. How in the fukk are you going to complain about changing the weed laws in the world, when it's not even legal in your own country.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
yall pigskin MF are really starting to wear out the non welcome. I've been avoiding it, but If have to start gettin on some petty shyt and doxxing you dikksukking azz whiteboys, I will.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
So many st0rmfr0nt pieces of shyt have infiltrated this site over the years it's annoying. She really is bothering yall that much that yall have to make this many topics on the first page in the last 24-48 hours.

yeah, the shyt has gotten tired

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4