Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why should I feel sympathy if someone fails a drug test? You know what’s at stake, if you fukk up then that’s on you :yeshrug:
You don’t have to feel shyt:gucci: I said I do:yeshrug: I never have and never will support stupid and unjust laws and rules.

also I’m 100% certain you and others who are acting like she committed a act of war having driven drunk or tipsy more than once, and were just lucky that something didn’t happen to give you a murder charge :francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already told yall shes an agent. She was never going to the olympics. She was only put there for them to use her situation as a reason legalize weed federally so they can tax it and charge those credit cards and cyptocurrency. If you go to marijuana dispensaries in america, they only take cash. They dont take cards. The banks want to funnel that drug money through their financial pipelines legally. At least thats what i suspect

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It’s ironic the same country that created the racist propaganda that led to weed being banned/illegal in the first place is now the biggest proponent of the legalization of weed (only for white people)
We already know why :mjpls:

They imprisoned hella black people for marijuana but now that it's become mainstream and their white counterparts are also consuming it.. it has to be legalized. Also money incentive to have it taxed.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I already told yall shes an agent. She was never going to the olympics. She was only put there for them to use her situation as a reason legalize weed federally so they can tax it and charge those credit cards and cyptocurrency. If you go to marijuana dispensaries in america, they only take cash. They dont take cards. The banks want to funnel that drug money through their financial pipelines legally. At least thats what i suspect
she's an agent? Bruh what got damn tinfoil koolaid are you drinking?!

The people with nefarious agendas are using her situation for personal gain.

She is NOT an agent. She's like 21 and is a track athlete. She did not come out of nowhere and her speed on the track ain't miraculously appear either.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You do realize it can be both?
People realized she failed her drug test. Ok we get it. But now we can use use this as an opportunity to examine the racist laws they have in the first place. This isn’t about sha’carri anymore she got her punishment so now we can focus on the marijuana issue.

Im not a big fan of the olympics but I’m always hearing about racism from them.

They tried to ban a gymnastics move by Simone biles because it was “too dangerous” for the other (white) competitors to attempt

They banned protesting (by black people) at the olympics

The banned another black women for missing a drug test after she got an abortion

They banned a swimming cap made for black womens natural hair

This is reminiscent of the NBA banning “hip hop culture” by NBA players. They want the black talent, but not the black culture. A player can’t show up to a game in “street clothes” but they have no problem with him showing up in a dress or halter top ie russell Westbrook
Funny how black american jargon and swag is being stolen by wypipol now.

You can hear white espn analysts and reporters using phrases like "they don't want no smoke", capping etc.

white american kids are using black culture jargon and language.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
It’s ironic the same country that created the racist propaganda that led to weed being banned/illegal in the first place is now the biggest proponent of the legalization of weed (only for white people)
Shyts annoying.. White people are making bank with weed right now while numerous brothers are locked up for selling the same shyt.

Having said that, Sha'carri's case is not the hill to die on.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Funny how black american jargon and swag is being stolen by wypipol now.

You can hear white espn analysts and reporters using phrases like "they don't want no smoke", capping etc.

white american kids are using black culture jargon and language.
Rest In Peace to Stuart Scott

Stuart-Scott.jpg

White kids have always copied AA slang. Stuart brought it into the sportsroom, for other reporters to copy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You don’t have to feel shyt:gucci: I said I do:yeshrug: I never have and never will support stupid and unjust laws and rules.

also I’m 100% certain you and others who are acting like she committed a act of war having driven drunk or tipsy more than once, and were just lucky that something didn’t happen to give you a murder charge :francis:

I don't know about other people, but I don't drink and drive :yeshrug:

Hell I barely even drink at all these days nor do I smoke (haven't since trying it in high school.)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish she's in Olympic

Wait a min, didn't Michael Phelps get caught for smoking weed and still in Olympic?