Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Folks need to realize that just because the government is slowly de-criminalizing weed doesn’t mean it’s a free for all to start puff puff pass. I had to explain to my co worker that you won’t get arrested for it but if you’re tested and it comes out positive you will lose your job. His response: :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks need to realize that just because the government is slowly de-criminalizing weed doesn’t mean it’s a free for all to start puff puff pass. I had to explain to my co worker that you won’t get arrested for it but if you’re tested and it comes out positive you will lose your job. His response: :dwillhuh:
this person is plain stupid.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her mom died, she just won a race, I give her a pass. Sucks that she broke such a stupid rule but it is what it is.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Y'all do realize the Olympics are an international thing right. Some countries don't allow weed you just have to deal with it no matter how wrong it is.

I don't agree with her looking trashy because of her weave and nails that's c00n yakub talk

Hopefully, she can bounce back in 2024 and she's not a Josh Gordon

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all do realize the Olympics are an international thing right. Some countries don't allow weed you just have to deal with it no matter how wrong it is.

I don't agree with her looking trashy because of her weave and nails that's c00n yakub talk

Hopefully, she can bounce back in 2024 and she's not a Josh Gordon

yeah thats my thing olympics bigger than America and peoples feelings. As a world class athlete you know the rules beforehand. It sucks but this is the game you signed up for. Thags why i thought this thread would be about steroids

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The NBA players should stand behind her and refuse to compete unless she’s allowed to run all her races :yeshrug:

we have to stick together