Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tZo95PD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If they don’t test for alcohol then they shouldn’t test for weed. It’s does nothing performance wise.
Doesn’t matter

Alcohol is legal (unfortunately) and weed isn’t (unfortunately)..

Every sport has a policy against it. I know weed isn’t performance enhancing but it is what it is

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Marijuana tho :stopitslime:? If anything wouldn't this hinder her performance? I thought she tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.

When I saw the headline earlier I was like wow, I thought shorty was doing the damn thing but she was juicing the whole time :palm:. Then I saw later on the news that it was for weed. What the fukk? Marijuana isn't exactly a performance enhancer that aids in speed or agility. It's almost the exact opposite so whats the issue?

I don't smoke but I'm tired of this reefer madness, devil lettuce boogeyman bullshyt that still hangs over marijuana. Then people wanna point out studies about fatty livers and American alcoholism being on the rise like they're confused. :jbhmm: