Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

TL15

Veteran
Daps
All this hype over a women’s sprinter in the delayed olympics :mjlol:

Without looking it up, I wish someone who is really vocal could tell me who won the last women’s 100 (I know the country, not the woman :yeshrug:) and the last American woman to win the 100 at the Olympics

Shyt is outta control :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yup saw a vid… some college girl walked up to him n his friend out in public n said “hey I love marvel movies…can we take a pic?”

and Anthony just stood there n turned his boy with the “you see this” smirk n didn’t respond to her…after a minute or 2 the girl walked away

why the bytch wait so long? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I mean OP ain't lying tho...:sas2:

In those Sha'carri threads while cats like me were just strictly speaking on the Olympic situation other nikkas (and probably cacs :mjpls:) were having a field day talking a whole lot of cac sounding shyt about her hair, tats, calling her a hoodrat, weedhead, and all this “back to the ghe-tto you go-oh” shyt sounding like cacs wearing John Deere attire :mjpls:

:sas2:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What part of "she knew better, but smoked anyway" are her supporters not getting, even after she said the EXACT SAME THING ON CAMERA?

Glad WADA unleashed the flutes.

Politicians are going to use any incident to promote their agendas, I get that part.
But enough of this patronizing shyt......as if adults don't have free will.