Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and her are C00ns for being ignorant. You can't compare AI to her. She fukked up before every making it. Iverson played and survived the game for 16 years. Now his in the HALL OF FAME!

:camby:

We're for Black Excellence!

AI at least established himself before the fckery.. Coach Thompson wasn't having that shyt straight out of his program..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yup saw a vid… some college girl walked up to him n his friend out in public n said “hey I love marvel movies…can we take a pic?”

and Anthony just stood there n turned his boy with the “you see this” smirk n didn’t respond to her…after a minute or 2 the girl walked away
Is he even a list

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Iverson got the same shyt :dahell:
Not from black people, at least not African Americans. I highly suspect most of the hate from black people here and online in general is coming from foreign black c00ns or first generation c00ns.

The vitriol spewed toward this young lady wasn’t coming from us :mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I should point out that the Prohibited List currently in force was unanimously recommended by the HMR Committee and unanimously approved by WADA’s Executive Committee in September 2020. Further, at no time since the first Prohibited List was published in 2004 has WADA received any objection from U.S. stakeholders concerning the inclusion of cannabinoids on the Prohibited List. On the contrary, as has been reported by some media, the U.S. has been one of the most vocal and strong advocates for including cannabinoids on the Prohibited List. The meeting minutes and written submissions received from the U.S. over nearly two decades, in particular from USADA, have consistently advocated for cannabinoids to be included on the Prohibited List.

It's no surprise the US is one of the most vocal countries against use of marijuana in sports competition.

Thank you again for your interest in this matter and for sharing your concerns. As described above, the Prohibited List is renewed and published every year and your views will most certainly be considered. I also appreciate your interest in anti-doping policy; and, would be very keen to work with Congress to strengthen anti-doping in the U.S.; where today, approximately90% of athletes do not compete under the terms of the Code, with the main professional leagues and college sports operating outside of that protection. As a former international-level athlete myself, I am committed to ensuring that WADA promotes and protects clean sport and protects the health and safety of all athletes around the globe.

Look what they say here.. main pro leagues and college sports operate outside of WADA.. what does that tell you :mjpls:

Daps
I've seen you say this twice but right now Weed probably the only issue supported by both Republican and Democrat voters in America :manny:

This isn't an issue of the legality of weed.

This is an issue of an athlete who isn't supposed to have any substances in her body, using a substance and getting ejected from the Olympics, which is what is supposed to happen pursuant to the rules.