Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
The whole debate about what she did and the outcome is cool and fair

But don’t act like you don’t see all the “hood rat” “ghetto” and “trashy” black girl comments
:comeon:

Hoodrat?

That's babble b

Most women want them wild lashes and rockin wild wigs
That's trending/what's poppin now as normal shyt.

These cacazoids doing this shyt and no one calling them shyt.

Weed is ghetto?

Shorty is a phenom at what she does but nikkas wanna worry about everything but that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You and her are C00ns for being ignorant. You can't compare AI to her. She fukked up before every making it. Iverson played and survived the game for 16 years. Now his in the HALL OF FAME!

:camby:

We're for Black Excellence!

This there's no evidence that she won't choke if she does make it to the laugh a 'lympics

I hope she does great things but it wouldn't be the first time someone was hyped up and they flamed out.

Daps
Yeah I can see it

The only thing I can say is that some are criticizing her for his post-comments like "Olympics won't be the same without her" which spits in the face of other black Olympians.

I myself criticized her for those stupid Twitter comments and said she needs to stay off.

But those aren’t the type of comments I’m talking about. Since other people in this thread are pretending like they don’t know what I’m talking about I might just quote some of those post in here.
:jbhmm:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You comparing some goofy, unaccomplished new booty to AI
Op such a fakkit
be5d95441f440ecf611c3002bc266d7f.gif

but you good at getting the puters putting:dead:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
She is 21 and all this publicity has made her … famous.

Regardless she is going to bring in figures, she’ll be alright if she gets a publicist and behaves.

Now if she was a young black male athlete, young nikka would be in trouble. :francis:
Sadly this is the truth. In America you can get famous for one very specific thing and your fame will perpetuate itself for the rest of your life long after people have forgotten why you're even famous in the first place. And half the time it's not for doing anything particularly important.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I should point out that the Prohibited List currently in force was unanimously recommended by the HMR Committee and unanimously approved by WADA’s Executive Committee in September 2020. Further, at no time since the first Prohibited List was published in 2004 has WADA received any objection from U.S. stakeholders concerning the inclusion of cannabinoids on the Prohibited List. On the contrary, as has been reported by some media, the U.S. has been one of the most vocal and strong advocates for including cannabinoids on the Prohibited List. The meeting minutes and written submissions received from the U.S. over nearly two decades, in particular from USADA, have consistently advocated for cannabinoids to be included on the Prohibited List.
:picard::picard::picard::picard:

Thank you again for your interest in this matter and for sharing your concerns. As described above, the Prohibited List is renewed and published every year and your views will most certainly be considered. I also appreciate your interest in anti-doping policy; and, would be very keen to work with Congress to strengthen anti-doping in the U.S.; where today, approximately90% of athletes do not compete under the terms of the Code, with the main professional leagues and college sports operating outside of that protection. As a former international-level athlete myself, I am committed to ensuring that WADA promotes and protects clean sport and protects the health and safety of all athletes around the globe.
:usure::usure::usure::usure:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Damn really? He seems nice

yup saw a vid… some college girl walked up to him n his friend out in public n said “hey I love marvel movies…can we take a pic?”

and Anthony just stood there n turned his boy with the “you see this” smirk n didn’t respond to her…after a minute or 2 the girl walked away