Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
People keep saying "but she's emotional" bc of her mother...

That bih BEEN braggadocious and cocky as hell...
She was sending shots at Shelly Ann on twitter a while back lol

Sha'carri prob watched this on repeat when Gabby said what she said :mjlol::picard:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Again the bigger picture is shes out for weed, the other black swimmer can't wear her cap for performance reasons, some of the black athletes can't please because they produce natural levels of testosterones. Next thing they going to ban is colored hairstyles and nails next but hey the rules are the rules to y'all:heh:. I guess most of y'all was upstanding citizens they never did nothing wrong or broke the rules in your 20's :mjpls:.

yes and I got in trouble for it...just like she is

you sound like a fool...they didnt just make that weed rule...its been on the books for years..just like the rule for steroids....there is no rule booze...she could have gotten drunk and guess what...she would be in the olympics

if she wanted to get fukked up...wind down...take the edge off...all she had to do was look at the banned list and take something NOT on the list....simple

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yes and I got in trouble for it...just like she is

you sound like a fool...they didnt just make that weed rule...its been on the books for years..just like the rule for steroids....there is no rule booze...she could have gotten drunk and guess what...she would be in the olympics

if she wanted to get fukked up...wind down...take the edge off...all she had to do was look at the banned list and take something NOT on the list....simple
They listed weed as performance enhancement drug. You sound like a fool advocating her to drink alcohol as an alternative.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
They listed weed as performance enhancement drug. You sound like a fool advocating her to drink alcohol as an alternative.

She would be in the olympics....
I SWEAR you nikkas is dumb...I never said they listed weed as a PED...you retard...its listed as a banned substance.....

learn
to
read

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So the other athletes continuing with their journey to Tokyo
Are c00ns in your eyes:jbhmm:
So black men and women who worked their asses off for years to get to this very moment
Are c00ns for wanting to win gold and further their careers :patrice:
nikkas play this problack, digital blackface so hard on here:russ:
How you so problack but find a way to shyt on other black people trying to strive for greatness
All because some weirdo ass hoe can’t take responsibility for her actions
It’s people going through 10x the struggle everyday
Losing loved ones
Watching their parents die
But they get up and put on a mask to make it through the day
Here is a novel concept
Shorty shouldn’t have smoked weed
She should have put the shyt into perspective
Got to Tokyo and showed out in the name of her deceased mother
Became more successful than her mother could have imagined
That’s how you honor your mother’s name
But you lame bytch nikkas can’t grasp that concept
Because you gotta be so problack for strangers
When 9/10 you ain’t about that life off this keyboard my G:mjgrin:
Go head and write a homotional response
Not gon read that dumb shyt anyway
Not worth me losing brain cells:mjgrin:

Chill :picard:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What happened to that maturity she exhibited when she first got popped? If the drug test are as weak as I've been hearing she's fukking stupid for getting caught in the first place. A talented athlete for sure but she needs to understand she's not playing a seasonal team sport here. After this nothing is on the line again until 2024, a lot can happen within that time frame. She hasn't even brought home any medals because she fukked up that opportunity so she doesn't have any room to display "attitude issues." A fukk up with an attitude that hasn't done anything beyond the trials? Good luck.

She needs media training and to just focus on 2024. She's about to turn herself into an obnoxious stereotype.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They have no idea breh

0ccd644d571c2cf46c964d1d11f196d9.jpg

and gail is actually a gold medallist

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lets just say the powers at be will be promoting Gabby Thomas a whole lot more even if Sha'carri was in the Olympics.
:mjpls:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It is to me

I don't care about the Olympics

Gabby Douglas and Sha'Carri were the ones I was checking for ..

It's like the NBA finals

cancel the whole thing now . It doesn't matter cause I ain't watching it

:camby:

Ok thats u. But it wasnt a werid flex from them at all

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy
you a c00n