Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
no its not. When will yall learn the Olympics do not cater to America? its an International sport...They can give two fukks how good she was.
It is to me

I don't care about the Olympics

Gabby Douglas and Sha'Carri were the ones I was checking for ..

It's like the NBA finals

cancel the whole thing now . It doesn't matter cause I ain't watching it

:camby:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yup 20 is definitely "grown" :mjlol:. I bet y'all all followed the rules and did everything the people told you to do at 20

Yes, it isn't hard to do, it isn't magic, it is basic discipline. Gabby Thomas around the same age, Ivy League Grad, focused, disciplined...

See the difference?

Being young isn't an excuse to plead ignorance and pull the "Just A Kid" card...

Daps
It's almost as if they're guilt tripping us into boycotting... didn't wanna boycott when they banned BLM attire...didn't wanna boycott when they disqualified those girls for having too much testosterone...ain't even talmbout boycotting for the afro caps...but because she chose to smoke weed and disqualified herself that's the line. Can't make this shyt up

Say what now? :mjtf:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fall back and prep for next olympics or just fall back :manny:

anyone caping for sha'carri is a clown :manny:

Yup 20 is definitely "grown" :mjlol:. I bet y'all all followed the rules and did everything the people told you to do at 20
i sure as hell didnt, but when i got caught i wasn't acting like it was a travesty and unfair.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again the bigger picture is shes out for weed, the other black swimmer can't wear her cap for performance reasons, some of the black athletes can't please because they produce natural levels of testosterones. Next thing they going to ban is colored hairstyles and nails next but hey the rules are the rules to y'all:heh:. I guess most of y'all was upstanding citizens they never did nothing wrong or broke the rules in your 20's :mjpls:.

Daps
A few celebrities made her go viral. I don't know why people acting like she the first black female sprinter or something. She not even the first one with long nails. :mjlol:

They have no idea breh

0ccd644d571c2cf46c964d1d11f196d9.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Again the bigger picture is shes out for weed, the other black swimmer can't wear her cap for performance reasons, some of the black athletes can't please because they produce natural levels of testosterones. Next thing they going to ban is colored hairstyles and nails next but hey the rules are the rules to y'all:heh:. I guess most of y'all was upstanding citizens they never did nothing wrong or broke the rules in your 20's :mjpls:.
:what: nikka being in ur early 20s don’t absolve u from consequence son u buggin. U go ur early 20s ass to work and fukk up royally on the job and see where that takes u. I had my son at 20. I had to be a man and take care of that. I couldn’t say “:hubie:oh im only 20 I need a do over”.Yea. People make mistakes. But the consequences is what helps u learn from them. Shorty not even owning her shyt. She acting like SHE’s the Olympics and someone did HER wrong when she is the one who did this to herself.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
A few celebrities made her go viral. I don't know why people acting like she the first black female sprinter or something. She not even the first one with long nails. :mjlol:
That's my point. People with influence as well as media boosted her popularity, and because people are followers, now everyone's talking about her.