Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Whats up with all the ppl calling nikkas c00ns in the thread

Man wth. You boys sounding like shea twitter.

sha'carri was the one. I understand the racial undertone, but she popped on a test fam.

she quite literally chose a blunt over a bag. I hope she's doing ok :mjcry:

Hell I get anxiety just thinking about how she must feel right now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah and you c00ns are running all over the internet saying all kinds of wild shyt. Just read her comment section

Shelly Ann was going to wash her anyway :mjlol:. She was about to get humbled.

I don’t care about these olympics. It’s a damn pandemic. 100’s of volunteers have also quit.

mans there’s another black sprinter who got banned that nobody is even talking about. And it was over a technicality (she missed her test because she was recovering from having an abortion).

you dikk riding a little too much breh.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Then I saw her apology on NBC and she sounds super uneducated.

this needs to be talked about in our community. There is no way shorty should have been allowed to show up on TV with that speech or dressed that way.

where the fukk was the black PR agencies?! I work in that world and would have done it for free.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nobody was watching just for sha’carri, and people aren’t gonna boycott in large numbers just because she isn’t running.

I wouldn't say nobody. I was only planning on watching for her. Other than her, I was checking out the Olympics. Same as with previous years. I only watched cuz of Bolt or Phelps. Other than that, I largely don't care. I imagine there are others who feel the same. I agree though there is not going to be a mass boycott, nor should there be. Rules are rules and she's not above them.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
this needs to be talked about in our community. There is no way shorty should have been allowed to show up on TV with that speech or dressed that way.

where the fukk was the black PR agencies?! I work in that world and would have done it for free.
I watched that interview and was like wow...

She want to be Megan the stallion with a 12-year-old boy chest what is wrong with people...

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This is one thing i dont understand. I protect black women. Hurt my heart to hear about her, dont even know her, but knew it was her time.

but if it was a man, they would have laughed him off the track.
we dont' have sympathy for men :mjgrin:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I smoke weed everyday, but I’m not one of those weed fiend ass nikkas that can’t function without getting high. This dumb ass girl gets no sympathy from me lay off the damn weeeeeeeeeeduh! Being that you’re an Olympic caliber athlete…dumbass

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Ol girl only came into the public eye like less than 5 months ago unless you followed the sport.

We really know how to mess up an opportunity don’t we?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
28685881_170x100.png

GET OFF THE fukkING PHONE!!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don’t care if she was born across the street from me.

She’s Jamaican.

It’s to the point now, every time I see a “black” person online on some slick fukk shyt, they always a immigrant or the product of one.
She’s half ADOS and was born in America and there was nothing slick about what she said

U gotta put yourself in that position that’s how her teammates feel

Last edited:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
She's extremely talented.

And also extremely stupid.

All she had to do was not smoke weed. Don't blame your mother passing, that is sad however she was a pothead before her mother died and she's a pothead now and that's okay however if you can't stop smoking for like a couple months for a opportunity of a lifetime you're stupid.

I'm going to keep it 100 when I first looked at her I saw a hood rat and now she's acting like what I saw a hood rat.

Then I saw her apology on NBC and she sounds super uneducated.
That’s the crazy thing is apparently the test is only to see if you smoked a few hours or so before your race. She literally could have just skipped smoking that day and been ok.