Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are people REALLY boycotting something they usually watch tho?

or were they only going to watch for sha'carri?

:patrice:

i know for the last 3 olympics maybe more i've only really cared about basketball and bolt lol.

i guess simone too.

at the end of the day and it's harsh to say but people care about stars. nobody watching every sport just because there is a black athlete in it.

she's also not getting paid by the ratings anyway so... :manny:
Most of the people “boycotting” were never actually gonna watch in the first place, and are just riding this bandwagon for the pothead.

Similar to how a lot of people who were talking about boycotting the NFL a few years back were never fans in the first place.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I see how these hoes are running rampant over nikkas out here

this bird Sha’Carri been birding constantly over the last week and nikkas STILL throwing the cape on for her :mjlol:
This is one thing i dont understand. I protect black women. Hurt my heart to hear about her, dont even know her, but knew it was her time.

but if it was a man, they would have laughed him off the track.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I support her fully

I wish she would chill on the hoodrat shyt... how she gonna respond to black women who have suffered Real shyt not self inflicted BS, who also have actually won metals?

Shawty needs to replace her gf with a man who can give her better advice.

L2014

Banned
Daps
I have to say though the way some people are reacting to shacarri is showing you how much some black folk resent the hood dudes or hood rat clique of the diaspora
I mean I only like her because of her look
She doesn't look like a generic white washed zero personality product of USA olympics committee
I don't care about the olympics this year because she's not there
She brought the media attention now the only reason to even check for any of the other runners is to watch them lose or see if they protest(not likely)
HfkdUEM.gif

The first and last paragraphs is BS

Sick of you nikkaz:mjtf:

Last edited:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These games don’t mean shyt to me but its alot of people showing they ass trynna clown on ole girl. Gabby from whatever broke down ass country didnt have to throw that little slick shot in because she mad that people don’t want to see her ugly ass run.

Remember its not african americans that need these games to validate us on the world stage. I kno you read that p*ssy
73bgrfnmrho41.jpg

:wow::wow::wow: Gabrielle representing one of those trash third world countries, the United States of America :sadcam:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People acting like she's the only black athlete participating for the United States at the Olympics, in particular track and field. :pachaha:

I'm confident most of the people going to boycott watching the Olympics don't even watch track and field at all or any other sports besides basketball and boxing.