Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats funny is y’all pick and choose who to cape for. If this chick was not a sprinter and some random IG vlogger no :mjpls: would be posted. Chick is trashy and apparently dumb af
Weave and nails ≠ trashy. Her personality would make her trashy. I don’t know nothing about her personality. Chill out with this incel shyt that y’all got going on with this girl

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
it's obviously a stupid mistake, but some of yall swear you hate stephen a and sound just like him in this thread :mjlol:

my guess is, she figured it would be out of her system by the time that she got tested, my guess is they over testing her because she whooped on all them people at the races and they were praying to find some PEDs like they've done with other black women dominating in their sport in the past.

stupid mistake, but i'm not gonna crucify her.

With great power comes great responsibility. An American black woman with world leading times is going to get tested more, you can't have any slip ups.

Track don't play about drugs. You have to designate an hour window of your day everyday just in case the people pop up and randomly test you.