Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
EasyHomelyDartfrog-max-1mb.gif

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the people in here who is saying its just weed. That may be true but we cant sit up here and act like they aint been testing for the shyt for a while now. They even gave that swimming cac with all the gold medals hell over weed. You wanna play their game, you gotta play by their rules.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The first thing she yelled out when she crossed the line was I'm a fukking Olympian. She was so excited about that. That being said weed though? That's what the issue is here? Not some performance enhancing drug? She really also ought to have been more careful. I also randomly feel like someone snitched and that was the only way to take her spot

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's obviously a stupid mistake, but some of yall swear you hate stephen a and sound just like him in this thread :mjlol:

my guess is, she figured it would be out of her system by the time that she got tested, my guess is they over testing her because she whooped on all them people at the races and they were praying to find some PEDs like they've done with other black women dominating in their sport in the past.

stupid mistake, but i'm not gonna crucify her.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
They need to federally legalize this is nonsense :snoop:

The Supreme Court refused to see a case on it too, clearly it has interstate implications so Congress should clearly be involved - but as of 2015 1/8 federal prisoners were on marijuana-related violations with 40,000 still as of 2021. And that's 40k prisoners that the corrupt, white supremacist, prison-industrial complex can't afford. :francis: