Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mboma said she wants to start running the 100m.

She's only 18, it's over for everybody in the sprints if her form and start improve. If Namibia had a relay team it would be a wrap. Alot of women from her region are comparable to her, but she got the opportunity.

I want to raise money and sponsor more African girls in sprints.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Mboma said she wants to start running the 100m.

She's only 18, it's over for everybody in the sprints if her form and start improve. If Namibia had a relay team it would be a wrap. Alot of women from her region are comparable to her, but she got the opportunity.

I want to raise money and sponsor more African girls in sprints.
Isn’t she almost a man with elevated testosterone? How are you banned from 400 but can compete in 200 100?

The way she was hawking down olympic sprinters after her poor starts doesn’t seem fair.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t she almost a man with elevated testosterone? How are you banned from 400 but can compete in 200 100?

The way she was hawking down olympic sprinters after her poor starts doesn’t seem fair.

She's not almost a man. They tried to say the same thing about Maria Mutola from Mozambique. To keep it 100, there's LOTS of doping going on, so most of those athletes have no room to talk.. These women are natural born women. Blk women in general have more testosterone than other groups. So because they claim Mboma has more than the limit they picked out of the air, she shouldn't run?

There are a MULTITUDE of women like Mboma in Africa. I hope to flood the track&field circuits with them to show how the BS testing methods for what they are. What are they gonna do, ban THOUSANDS of athletes.