Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why did she choose this race? Not even talking bad about her but she knows herself that she didn’t have a chance for the top 3 in the 200

Was this a sponsor obligation?

needed the points, final two events in zurich athletes are invited in descending order based on their total DL points this season

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
do yall think shacarri can improve or is it over
She lost a 100m dash by damn near 10 meters. She has a long way to go to be a legitimate threat. And the 100m is "her race". Gotta train harder and when she runs her arms seem a bit wider than the true elite sprinters. That creates a bit of drag and will cost you time .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She lost a 100m dash by damn near 10 meters. She has a long way to go to be a legitimate threat. And the 100m is "her race". Gotta train harder and when she runs her arms seem a bit wider than the true elite sprinters. That creates a bit of drag and will cost you time .

even if she improves the goal is to win, even her personal best times that she may never reach again are not good enough. She'd literally have to run flo jo times to win

Tyson gay is the second fastest men ever but no one gives a damn because of Usain Bolt

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I saw this too. I’m no expert but it’s clear to see that her form is not as tight as the elite sprinters