Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's not almost a man. They tried to say the same thing about Maria Mutola from Mozambique. To keep it 100, there's LOTS of doping going on, so most of those athletes have no room to talk.. These women are natural born women. Blk women in general have more testosterone than other groups. So because they claim Mboma has more than the limit they picked out of the air, she shouldn't run?

There are a MULTITUDE of women like Mboma in Africa. I hope to flood the track&field circuits with them to show how the BS testing methods for what they are. What are they gonna do, ban THOUSANDS of athletes.

:childplease:

nyonsaba killing it at 5,000 when she was just a 800m before

mboma killing it at 200m when she never even ran it before

they gon ban ban em both soon

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Dina Asher Smith is the 200m World Champion.

Shericka is a Olympic medalist got third in the 100m

Mboma is a 200m Olympic silver medalist and under 20s 200m World Champion
They just placed the same a few minutes ago. Mboma broke the junior record.

ShaCarri didn't run

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
She's not almost a man. They tried to say the same thing about Maria Mutola from Mozambique. To keep it 100, there's LOTS of doping going on, so most of those athletes have no room to talk.. These women are natural born women. Blk women in general have more testosterone than other groups. So because they claim Mboma has more than the limit they picked out of the air, she shouldn't run?

There are a MULTITUDE of women like Mboma in Africa. I hope to flood the track&field circuits with them to show how the BS testing methods for what they are. What are they gonna do, ban THOUSANDS of athletes.

Bruh that shyt would DESTROY track and field. You have an entire field of mannish looking women with high testosterone (some having testicles) out there lapping everyone and people will stop watching.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

nyonsaba killing it at 5,000 when she was just a 800m before

mboma killing it at 200m when she never even ran it before

they gon ban ban em both soon

based on some arbitrary testosterone limit set by the IOC. Because the other groups can only compete with black women on the low end of hormone level. These women are 1000% female. Same way black men have more testosterone than other groups the women would follow. Issue is you cant ban the men for that, but you can ban the women.

Di

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh that shyt would DESTROY track and field. You have an entire field of mannish looking women with high testosterone (some having testicles) out there lapping everyone and people will stop watching.

the testicles comment is way off base... that's like 1 in 100000 people. It's a fair race, the IOC would have to face the fact that Africans have natrually high hormone levels in general. There are thousands of Ngannou's, Mboma's, and Mutolas on the continent who haven't gotten the opprotunity to smash records. I'm all for it.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You on here defending These high testosterone women

The million dollar question would you have sex with 1:hubie: that will tell me if you really believe what you sayin :jbhmm:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
the testicles comment is way off base... that's like 1 in 100000 people. It's a fair race, the IOC would have to face the fact that Africans have natrually high hormone levels in general. There are thousands of Ngannou's, Mboma's, and Mutolas on the continent who haven't gotten the opprotunity to smash records. I'm all for it.

Castor has testicles bruh. It's not off base. You may be for mannish "women" taking over track and field but like I said, it would ruin the sport. People want to tune in and watch what they perceive as a fair race for everyone. When the only people winning are "women" that look like men then folks will stop caring.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Castor has testicles bruh. It's not off base. You may be for mannish "women" taking over track and field but like I said, it would ruin the sport. People want to tune in and watch what they perceive as a fair race for everyone. When the only people winning are "women" that look like men then folks will stop caring.

70% of the women in athletics look like men now, what are you talking about.

For the record, I don't think Mboma looks like a man. She looks and gives off the energy and cadence of an 18 year old girl. If you hear her talk she has no manly mannerisms, she's very girly. I can walk down any street in urban America and find 2 dozen women more manly than her. Cut it out.

Last edited:

sean360

Pro
Daps
Yea I’m going to agree with you, I follow mostly the female 100 and somewhat the 2 hundred and most those ladies really look good, very few mannish looking chicks except a few lesbian looking ladies. Anyway if testosterone is high I would think a gender check is a good thing to do. I remember with caster was looking like a guy and a gender test reveal testicles . It’s unfortunate for both parties but I think the fair thing is ladies running against ladies with no testicles etc. a little higher testosterone may be normal but it’s best to find out if it’s a normal woman producing it or some gender issues.mboma looks a little suspect in appearance to tell the truth not as bad as caster but I’m tuning out if mboma winning 100, 200 with no gender check

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I’m going to agree with you, I follow mostly the female 100 and somewhat the 2 hundred and most those ladies really look good, very few mannish looking chicks except a few lesbian looking ladies. Anyway if testosterone is high I would think a gender check is a good thing to do. I remember with caster was looking like a guy and a gender test reveal testicles . It’s unfortunate for both parties but I think the fair thing is ladies running against ladies with no testicles etc. a little higher testosterone may be normal but it’s best to find out if it’s a normal woman producing it or some gender issues.mboma looks a little suspect in appearance to tell the truth not as bad as caster but I’m tuning out if mboma winning 100, 200 with no gender check

Go ahead and tune out