Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how long til she on a reality tv show

ZeusTV should be making the call as we speak :mjgrin:

Shorty really needs to stop trying to keep it real on social media and get back in the lab. Showing up completely unprepared for your first race after pissing hot and finishing dead last ain't a good look.

Not every one of your thoughts needs to be broadcast on the internet

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You’re a neutered nikka just like them.

Go find your tribe.
You're emotional and reactionary lol, hate to see that fakkit shyt:francis:

Facts offend you , like a woman.

Anyway, I know my tribe ..
Not to mention Im poly in marriage ( my wives n I) so I have a gang of children I made, so it's almost like I have my own tribe you retarded nikka

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This situation has shown me why these hoes be RUNNING nikkas out here .

nikkas excuse all the bullshyt these hoes be on even when it’s clear what they about .

If you a nikka that grew up in the hood YOU KNOW what she was about the moment she opened her mouth saying the dumb shyt she was saying/tweeting

Only ppl that should be surprised that she’s a bird are whites ,suburb nikkas and lame nikkas that wasn’t round bytches

She's a bird but we still aren't taking any slander from non-ADOS folks :camby:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know maybe she going through a mental crisis with her mom dying.

I still say she had better win the world championships next July with all this talking she is doing

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She looks crazy how she keeps liking tweets insulting the Jamaican runners or Jamaicans.

This is another famous person that will let what fans say effect what she says about her own peers or a whole group. Just cause you got Jamaicans hopping in your DMs saying shyt to you doesn't mean you like Tweets like those. You are a public figure. What is wrong with you? Her grandmother needs to keep her in line right now

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She looks crazy how she keeps liking tweets insulting the Jamaican runners or Jamaicans.

This is another famous person that will let what fans say effect what she says about her own peers or a whole group. Just cause you got Jamaicans hopping in your DMs saying shyt to you doesn't mean you like Tweets like those. You are a public figure. What is wrong with you? Her grandmother needs to keep her in line right now
Borderline c00n status

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

She has had it with them.:manny: