Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He’s definitely an immigrant just like every other bytch ass nikka in here

Nah, breh. I’m proud ADOS/FBA, but this broad is blatantly irritating and beyond arrogant. I’m not rocking with her just because we’re the same ethnicity. She’s a rat and does not represent the beauty and grace of a virtuous and righteous Black Woman.
:yeshrug:

I support her athletic endeavors, but that’s about it. She’s been failing us at that too. Talking BIG shyt then getting dusted and last place. That shyt is embarrassing.
:stopitslime:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It is frightening how passionate nikkas have become for someone they didn't know existed months ago for a sport they don't typically watch.
why is she so popular compared to other dope ass runners including all the mfs who beat her in the last race?
They see her as more authentic, some as more relatable. Non conforming black American women and her not back downing, doubling down and cursing in interviews is seen as keeping it real and not bowing down to her detractors so there is never going to be a moment where her attitude is a turn off. I don't know what her future in track is but she definitely has an audience to stick around for.

Last edited:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
why is she so popular compared to other dope ass runners including all the mfs who beat her in the last race?
Controversy sells.

Some old heads need to get in her corner privately like Allyson Felix and game her on how to conduct herself especially when things aren’t going her way.

Sha’Carri comes off like a typical crass hood chick that just happens to have some athletic talent.

I’m cheering for her and really want to see her do well, but she needs to take a break from speaking publicly for a while because she can go from a pro athlete to a hostess at Buffalo Wild Wings real fast if she doesn’t simmer down and check herself.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
its over :wow:

JLPDunnVictory20171030RM.jpg

Where were you in that Busta Rhymes thread :patrice:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This situation has shown me why these hoes be RUNNING nikkas out here .

nikkas excuse all the bullshyt these hoes be on even when it’s clear what they about .

If you a nikka that grew up in the hood YOU KNOW what she was about the moment she opened her mouth saying the dumb shyt she was saying/tweeting

Only ppl that should be surprised that she’s a bird are whites ,suburb nikkas and lame nikkas that wasn’t round bytches

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Okay I changed the title just in case you’re right, but that post is weird as hell the day after Allyson gave her encouraging words on a tv show
:patrice:

As usual this sissy was quick to make a thread with a clickbaity title for attention without doing any research.