Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Why does Shacarri hate black women? Wait...
giphy.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy is with the shyts today :mjlol:
He’s definitely an immigrant just like every other bytch ass nikka in here

Same nikkas that get up here and say “why they ain’t call/text” whenever anyone else gives fake love/advice via social media.

Play stupid with somebody else nikka.

Yall immigrants got it out for shorty because she didn’t bow down to them manly lookin bytches and “humble herself.”

We wasn’t raised in Colonial Britain.

fukk you and a diaspora.

I ride for my people, especially when a bunch of wannabes try and ruin them.

We whatever the fukk we wanna be and we damn sure ain’t finna let a bunch of tamed ass, go along to get along nikkas try and come over here and tame us too.

sean360

Pro
Daps
This has nothing to do with Alyson Felix and everything to to do with the Jamaican runner( Price) and the interview she did. That’s why her I.G stories was about her trip to Jamaica. Sha’carri and Alyson Felix are very close since her LSU days
Which interview ?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Same nikkas that get up here and say “why they ain’t call/text” whenever anyone else gives fake love/advice via social media.

Play stupid with somebody else nikka.

Yall immigrants got it out for shorty because she didn’t bow down to them manly lookin bytches and “humble herself.”

We wasn’t raised in Colonial Britain.
Honestly many of the track black women in most these countries look attractive, or at least have nice bodies.

And they get along with each other and they didn't hate on her at all. She has provided all the negative and immature energy so far.

And I say this as ados. Plus we can't act like shawty isn't acting like a straight up fukking Rat

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Honestly many of the track black women in most these countries look attractive, or at least have nice bodies.

And they get along with each other and they didn't hate on her at all. She has provided all the negative and immature energy so far.

And I say this as ados. Plus we can't act like shawty isn't acting like a straight up fukking Rat

You’re a neutered nikka just like them.

Go find your tribe.