Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think that many people care that she smokes weed. If the Olympics was equal opportunity then this would be a non-issue.

People say "well you should've followed the rules" but the rules may need to be revised. How stupid does it sound saying "i mean she did smoke some weed, she fukked herself over”

In my eyes there's no problem, but it is what it is

You can't complain about the rules when your own country was the one who petitioned for them to be in effect in the first place......... That's the aspect that people keep overlooking.

Even then, it's not just the US who has a say so in the matter, but other countries as well. They will legit laugh at the US if they come in those meetings trying to dictate how things should go for something that's not even legal in their own country.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
giphy.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Take it.

She’s not in this years events and in four years may very well be to flabby to be a top contender.

Get it while you can,gurlllllll.

I think she should go for it. These could lead to bigger opportunities. Technically she hasn’t even done shyt yet besides qualify for the Olympics and fail a drug test
:heh:

Ya'll do know she still has an active contract with Nike?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She does. But what’s wrong with getting as many streams of income as possible?

Nothing.

But a vape contract would be bad for the Nike contract. Its about public image and unless Nike gives her their blessing, I would stick with Nike.

Keep in mind she can promote a lot of shyt that is way less controversial than weed, hair products for instance.