Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:what: When did I say that or make that assumption? What's going on in your head, breh? READ what I said. Read it twice if you need to. I said her nameless teammates would not steal her spotlight and/or potential endorsement opportunities if they perform well at the Olympics. Stop quoting if you struggle with reading comprehension.

They will potentially steal her spotlight and potential endorsements opportunities specifically because they are getting to compete and win, while she is at the crib :dwillhuh:

No one is going to be thinking about Richardson when the actual Olympics start because those athletes will be compete and win while she isn’t. Stars get created every Olympics and Richardson not competing isn’t going to change that :mjlol:

Sounds like that dumb shyt that she mentioned on Twitter about how the Olympics are going to be that good without her :mjlol:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
That's chump change. She can get millions from Nike or Adidas. Her taking that could make a big company pass on her.

Nike already came out and said they still support her. Her next deal could be 7-8 figures.
Why not both? Potential collabs might make both companies even more money and if she goes to the next Olympics the marketing campaigns would be Superbowl level epic

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Out of curiosity, has Nike or Adidas offered/signed Sha'carri to any sponsoring/sneaker deals, or have they just given her verbal support with no “ink to dotted line” agreements made?

If she's already signed then I'd say go for it but if not I don't know...

They'd be a fool to do a "ink to dotted line" agreement considering the fact that they could wait a few weeks and replace her with another athlete that didn't fukk up and actually competed to make themselves a household name.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she not taking that foo foo deal and they know it too…they just looking to promote themselves

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why not both? Potential collabs might make both companies even more money and if she goes to the next Olympics the marketing campaigns would be Superbowl level epic
Because she was banned from the Olympics because of smoking

Being connected to anything related to smoking, will keep that incident on the forefront of people’s mind = not good for her image

Her image and her brand should be about being a top athlete and one that many people connect to

She needs to run, train, run, train, win races and be patient until the next Olympics

That should be her story. She made 1 mistake and redeemed herself..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shacarri already lost
I’m already seeing Allyson Felix and noah lyles in commercials and there is two weeks to go

could have been her :ehh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Being connected to anything related to smoking, will keep that incident on the forefront of people’s mind = not good for her image

Her image and her brand should be about being a top athlete and one that many people connect to

She needs to run, train, run, train, win races and be patient until the next Olympics

That should be her story. She made 1 mistake and needs to redeem herself..

Fixed

You can make the argument that she hasn't redeemed herself yet because the opportunity hasn't presented itself to do so. That's not going to fully happen until the next opportunity at the Olympics presents itself as that the pinnacle of an athlete's career in the majority of cases.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

That should be her story. She made 1 mistake and redeemed herself..

I don't think that many people care that she smokes weed. If the Olympics was equal opportunity then this would be a non-issue.

People say "well you should've followed the rules" but the rules may need to be revised. How stupid does it sound saying "i mean she did smoke some weed, she fukked herself over”

In my eyes there's no problem, but it is what it is

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$250k in a multi-billion dollar industry..

Nap getting geeked out because democrats are decriminalizing marijuana, yet they will not let blacks take part in the growing and selling of the shyt..

We do it to ourselves..