Sexyy Red really got the song of the summer once again. Edit: VIDEO W/ DRAKE FABO SOULJA BOY OUT NOW!!!!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you just old like me. The young ratchets love Sexxy. I hate it because she reminds me of all the ratchets that grew up around me and I couldn't stand them
My point was that they constantly promote someone the supposedly hate. Most of the information I know about her is because of this forum.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because yall didn’t care when Drake got exposed and then the floodgates opened.

Beyonce doesn’t write all her music and yall love it.

Until you show me proof that she doesn’t write them why even have this conversation?

most people are blind, deaf and dumb so what they dont care about or love means nothing when judging taste and aesthetic

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
most people are blind, deaf and dumb so what they dont care about or love means nothing when judging taste and aesthetic
Do you really care about sexy red that much lol

Either you like the song or you don’t 😂😂😂

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
When I get this AI shyt perfected, I'm gonna have the song of the summer. MY writing is already impeccable

yo... this Suno app is KILLING me

also my song should be entitled "Make Me Your Gator (Reload Me)".. idk how it got that other title :dame:

for all the 'moderation' on these apps, i got it to sing "ravage my a$$hole throught he night" pretty easily. just sayin

:dame:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
When that Sexy Red comes on in the club,
Nothing but women shaking that ass:wow:
Yea if you're someone that goes out roof top , bar hopping etc this chick music get the party crazy. Can't cap on that.

Was On a party boat and shyt went crazy when she came on. Kinda sad honestly cause it's older women going crazy over her lol