Sexyy Red really got the song of the summer once again. Edit: VIDEO W/ DRAKE FABO SOULJA BOY OUT NOW!!!!!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
does she write her own raps or nah?
Her writers.

anyone-know-the-context-for-this-pic-of-reagan-and-crew-v0-caskioppvq981.jpg

c38116-29.jpg

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
She isn’t ugly either. It’s just her swag and tattoos and ratchetness that makes her look that way lol
She really isn't. I don't like the tattoos but that's really what pulls away from her attractiveness...

Its something about this little nasty hoe that got me, I love this bytch 🤣...

On some real rap shyt, she's polarizing but she may be the best woman rapper to hit the scene since Cardi almost a decade ago. She's got an "it" factor that carries her more than simply having bars, and to that point she's not untalented...
:mjlol: I never anything hear about this chick unless it's on this forum. Ya"ll gotta be her biggest hype men.
I'm surprised, there are women who listen to her. But I do agree these nikkas here just love disguised as hate, they love this woman too 🤣 🤣...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They play her music in DC. I was there and they later a lot of her songs but I mainly see her going viral on various IG pages and my life partner uses TikTok and her songs were always trending. I guess that’s the new way to find new songs :huhldup:
I hear the "bend that ass over" part on TT. Outside of that I rarely hear her name mention except on this board. Ya'll talked about her for months before I heard a song from her.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Who knows but who cares lol

She ain’t tryna be the next Nas 😅

How can you even judge an artist if they are reading off of a script and literally have no creative design decisions in their music.

She's literally a robot

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How can you even judge an artist if they are reading off of a script and literally have no creative design decisions in their music.

She's literally a robot
Because yall didn’t care when Drake got exposed and then the floodgates opened.

Beyonce doesn’t write all her music and yall love it.

Until you show me proof that she doesn’t write them why even have this conversation?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Because yall didn’t care when Drake got exposed and then the floodgates opened.

Beyonce doesn’t write all her music and yall love it.

Until you show me proof that she doesn’t write them why even have this conversation?
Yonce is a RnB singer breh, she ain’t tryna be an MC.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yonce is a RnB singer breh, she ain’t tryna be an MC.
She has rap songs though and she has claimed songs she didn’t wrote as her own and got exposed.

Y’all just gassed up thinking it’s the 90-2000s. They didn’t write all their shyt either 😂😂😂