Sexyy Red is really corrupting our youth. This video at a high school prom makes me sick!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Whoever’s daughters are in that last clip the parents need their asses beat and the kids taken away. Who thinks that shyt Is cute:gucci: what the fukk are they insinuating:sitdown:
The comments are disgusting too.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would be more worried about the dumb ass teachers playing skee yee for their 2nd graders than some high schoolers listening to dirty music. that always been happening.:francis:
I Deejayed an elementary school event last week and I was surprised at how many kids came up to me and asked me to play Sexyy. Should've seen how disappointed they were when I told them naw.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
No they aren’t. This is just music to them. They will go on to college and have successful lives. They won’t try to mimic her behavior like others do. It’s just entertainment to them.

Yup. They'll dance to it but they are not taking that ratchet behavior to the streets.

Exactly! #ThisIsWhyWePAWG!

Black women are the DEVIL! :pacspit:
WZAglQ.gif

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
No they aren’t. This is just music to them. They will go on to college and have successful lives. They won’t try to mimic her behavior like others do. It’s just entertainment to them.
Its more than music to them IMO

It's the propaganda used to teach them white supremacy. When they grow up , They’ll be voting MAGA and calling the police on you because they think black people are the stereotypes they heard in a sexy red song.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's the propaganda used to teach them white supremacy. When they grow up , They’ll be voting Maga and calling the police on you because they think black people are the stereotypes they heard in a sexy red song.
100% agree. Sadly.

Rap music is the devil.