Sexyy Red is really corrupting our youth. This video at a high school prom makes me sick!

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
What entertains grown folks behind closed doors is none of my business. And a fools errand to try to censor.

But having this chick playing at schools even if its just a venue and admittance is 21 and up, should not be allowed or encouraged. the message alone is demonic asf and its definitely a message being sent.

when that teacher was going off and she told her to stfu and play pound town that was not her behind that account. these folks always delegate their socials. Even if she endorse the message.

Whether or not grown folk wanna and should fukk wit these genocidal genres is debatable but its no way in hell it should ever be permitted anywhere near our children.

61fkRSe2SkL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Can you find the level of difficulty in this?
Travelling 50 years back, I only moved the pen six inches
data-smoking-pipe-star-trek-TNG-13950901010.gif

How many times the teacher gotta teach the same lesson before the students learn it?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Every time I wanna criticize the new generation, I have to take a step back a remember that "Back that Ass Up" was and still is a thot anthem from 25 years ago. That's before I was even in high school.
Same here, but music was more broader, now it's condensed

Also I rather have this than the kids/teens being under 10.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I wanna criticize the new generation, I have to take a step back a remember that "Back that Ass Up" was and still is a thot anthem from 25 years ago. That's before I was even in high school.
slob on my knob like corn on the cob, put it in your mouth, you ain’t gotta say too much from the look of your eyes I can tell you wanna fukk.

not to mention the raunchy nwa and 2 live crew songs.

And the line is crossed at sexy redd :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I remember this one when I was a tiny kid

I think people just don’t like women singing these songs, expressing their sexuality. When men were raping them it was mainly :yeshrug:. That why I laugh at these lame cats here clutching their pearls

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No they aren’t. This is just music to them. They will go on to college and have successful lives. They won’t try to mimic her behavior like others do. It’s just entertainment to them.

They won’t be corrupted. This is just entertainment to them.

Whereas it’s a lifestyle for a certain segment of the black community.
Shut the fukk up with this empty-headed bullshyt. You people kill me with this romanticized view of white people.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up with this empty-headed bullshyt. You people kill me with this romanticized view of white people.
It’s lowkey true. We see white celebs go through black phases all the time.

Miley Cyrus
Justin Timberlake
Justin Bieber
Post Malone
Pink

And then they take their cac asses right on back home :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
there are some comparisons we can make between black and white communities and this aint one of them

those white girls all went home after prom and listened to the new taylor swift album. black girls just kept listening to the same kind of music 24/7
They ain’t growing up this. Sad.