Sexyy Red is really corrupting our youth. This video at a high school prom makes me sick!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
In all honesty tho, is there a single Taylor Swift song that can make the cacettes cac like that?
Nope
Thank god for that Justin Bieber run in 2016
Riri too
:wow: so many college bytches up in them parties ready to wine.
Have bieber with that sorry track to get em ready to grind on a bruv
Then Riri with the work Haymaker :banderas:

As far as video in op
:unimpressed: dont care

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's entertainment for them

it's education for others

This.
That is why all these ratchet ass, stereotypical songs get so popular in the mainstream. Some black folks see it as a win but in reality the lyrics are jokes to white folks like how they watch World Star to see black folks act ignorant

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
slob on my knob like corn on the cob, put it in your mouth, you ain’t gotta say too much from the look of your eyes I can tell you wanna fukk.

not to mention the raunchy nwa and 2 live crew songs.

And the line is crossed at sexy redd :mjlol:

:russ: exactly

I remember this one when I was a tiny kid

I think people just don’t like women singing these songs, expressing their sexuality. When men were raping them it was mainly :yeshrug:. That why I laugh at these lame cats here clutching their pearls

I'm pretty sure this is the real issue but we can't act like they aren't the byproduct of past music. They're literally doing what rappers been asking them to do for decades :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one when I was a tiny kid

I think people just don’t like women singing these songs, expressing their sexuality. When men were raping them it was mainly :yeshrug:. That why I laugh at these lame cats here clutching their pearls

How many kids were actually singing and listening to that in front of their parents? We had to sneak to listen to that song and it definitely wasn't something that was played on the radio unless it was late late night

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
How many kids were actually singing and listening to that in front of their parents? We had to sneak to listen to that song and it definitely wasn't something that was played on the radio unless it was late late night
There is nothing new under the sun. Think about this for real.