Sexyy Red is really corrupting our youth. This video at a high school prom makes me sick!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

Lol jk. Get it sexy!!!!! :blessed:

wasnt she just at a highschool a few months ago?

no shade i know this thot was underprivileged and molested and currently being exploited by the ptb to further their agenda and all but these muhfukkas just playin in our faces at this point breh.

it should be a court order keeping this bih 1000 yards away from all schools and playgrounds and shyt ::snoop:

Its a sad world @Sad Bunny

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
being exploited by the ptb to further their agenda and all but these muhfukkas just playin in our faces at this point breh.
Confuse playin' in ya face as validation and the problem goes on.
We need to stop bein' entertained by playin'. How we do that when we like entertainin'?
Then we get praised for our entertainin', that's validatin'.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Confuse playin' in ya face as validation and the problem goes on.
We need to stop bein' entertained by playin'. How we do that when we like entertainin'?
Then we get praised for our entertainin', that's validatin'.
What entertains grown folks behind closed doors is none of my business. And a fools errand to try to censor.

But having this chick playing at schools even if its just a venue and admittance is 21 and up, should not be allowed or encouraged. the message alone is demonic asf and its definitely a message being sent.

when that teacher was going off and she told her to stfu and play pound town that was not her behind that account. these folks always delegate their socials. Even if she endorse the message.

Whether or not grown folk wanna and should fukk wit these genocidal genres is debatable but its no way in hell it should ever be permitted anywhere near our children.