Sexual Abstinence

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Aside from Chris B and others thinking I'm too ugly to have sex

I have a close friend that contracted HIV and I know several guys who have had sex with her since that time. So I really don't trust a man to put my health ahead of his sexual desires. I'm not trying to get an STD just because some hoe at the club was fine.

I have a aunt and a cousin who contracted HIV from their husband. It's a dirty game and a dirty world.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Whats abstinence brehs? :heh:

But seriously, I think I would probably go through withdrawal at this point without any sex for like month....

The week wifey is on her cycle is hard enough but we made a rule that I get 2 free BJ passes for every period so that has held me down :obama:

But I normally have sex 2-3 times a week, I haven't worn a condom since back when T-pain was hot in the streets :pachaha:

Matter of fact, I got some last night and then slept like a muthafukka champ....

Woke up feeling :blessed:

Get married brehs :ld:

You gon get tired of that p*ssy breh. :pachaha:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
breh, the coli got a young brotha shook :to: ... every woman I see now I have the thoughts of how they're going to screw me over eventually if I ever decided to pursue em :damn:

you're 100% right but I'm extremely cautious and picky
No doubt, you should be cautious and picky. Just know there are always diamonds in the rough.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a close friend that contracted HIV and I know several guys who have had sex with her since that time.

:what:This is criminal... Did they know? Are you still letting your friend roam out in these streets?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:This is criminal... Did they know? Are you still letting your friend roam out in these streets?
She said she told them and I don't have any reason to believe she didn't. The one guy definitely knew and I guess he was like YOLO. As far as me "letting" her do anything...she's a grown woman. It's not criminal if they knew and again, she said she told them.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as me "letting" her do anything...she's a grown woman.

If I had a friend who I knew was actively engaging in sex while HIV positive and while not informing their partners I'd be trying to convince them to stop. If they don't I'd be reporting them. As long as shes telling them though its at their own risk but if shes not and you know she isn't then the responsibility also rests with you.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I remember working at an STD clinic in Miami while in college :whew: The stories I could tell brehs... That exposure alone let me know that its real out here!

My first time seeing tricomoniasis under the microscope I literally had the :huhldup: face lol..The shyt moves!!!!!!!:damn:

You should make a thread about the experiences you went through working at that clinic.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
She said she told them and I don't have any reason to believe she didn't. The one guy definitely knew and I guess he was like YOLO. As far as me "letting" her do anything...she's a grown woman. It's not criminal if they knew and again, she said she told them.

That line disgusted me :snoop:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You gon get tired of that p*ssy breh. :pachaha:

Its possible :ehh:

But the shyt feels so good :noah: Maybe its because I got my wife when she was young (20) so therefore she wasn't run through by a gang of cats and the p*ssy has very few miles on it

And its a comfort in knowing that I got some good p*ssy on deck 24/7 and I don't have to take a broad out on a date, talk to her on the phone all night and go through all that shyt just find out her p*ssy is :scusthov:

In House Puzzy and Home Cooked Meals >

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Its possible :ehh:

But the shyt feels so good :noah: Maybe its because I got my wife when she was young (20) so therefore she wasn't run through by a gang of cats and the pusy has very few miles on it

And its a comfort in knowing that I got some good p*ssy on deck 24/7 and I don't have to take a broad out on a date, talk to hr on the phone and got throgh all that shyt just find out her p*ssy is :scusthov:

In House p*ssy and Home Cooked Meals >

You living the life my brotha :salute:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I remember working at an STD clinic in Miami while in college :whew: The stories I could tell brehs... That exposure alone let me know that its real out here!

My first time seeing tricomoniasis under the microscope I literally had the :huhldup: face lol..The shyt moves!!!!!!!:damn:

You should make a thread about the experiences you went through working at that clinic.

What he said

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I had a friend who I knew was actively engaging in sex while HIV positive and while not informing their partners I'd be trying to convince them to stop. If they don't I'd be reporting them. As long as shes telling them though its at their own risk but if shes not and you know she isn't then the responsibility also rests with you.
But she said she told them. There is no way for me to tell if she is or not...I can only take her word for it.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Sex isn't what it's crack up to be for us females. I can catch one easily by masturbating.

You just haven't made the right dude who will put in the work :shaq:

or maybe with someone you're truly connected with :yeshrug:, also has a lot to do with knowing what you like and being able to express that to your partner.

But seriously though, I've heard this before from females and my above statements has held true.