Sexual Abstinence

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Damn man. It's scary as hell out here. I've done abstinence a few times. My longest was 2 years. I just came off 14 months. I'm in a long distance relationship, I'm at 3 months now.

It really is. My longest was 2.5 years. It was after a 4.5 year relationship and I had just moved to Atlanta of all places. I was convinced if I had sex with anyone in ATL, I would catch something so I just didn't have sex. It wasn't until I got a new boyfriend and he went to get tested that I had sex again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've had chylamydia and trichomonsis and the chick had no symptoms it is a scary world out there

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You right breh, maybe we should post pics of ourselves so you can judge how attractive I am and my ability to get p*ssy :beli::comeon:

Not every nikka is a sex hound who can't control his loins :yeshrug:

you right breh, that post was directed to you

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I remember working at an STD clinic in Miami while in college :whew: The stories I could tell brehs... That exposure alone let me know that its real out here!

My first time seeing tricomoniasis under the microscope I literally had the :huhldup: face lol..The shyt moves!!!!!!!:damn:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I remember working at an STD clinic in Miami while in college :whew: The stories I could tell brehs... That exposure alone let me know that its real out here!

My first time seeing tricomoniasis under the microscope I literally had the :huhldup: face lol..The shyt moves!!!!!!!:damn:

You better provide some stories :usure:
Do it for the coli. :usure:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Whats abstinence brehs? :heh:

But seriously, I think I would probably go through withdrawal at this point without any sex for like month....

The week wifey is on her cycle is hard enough but we made a rule that I get 2 free BJ passes for every period so that has held me down :obama:

But I normally have sex 2-3 times a week, I haven't worn a condom since back when T-pain was hot in the streets :pachaha:

Matter of fact, I got some last night and then slept like a muthafukka champ....

Woke up feeling :blessed:

Get married brehs :ld:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
real shyt I would like to try it just because I would like to get back to that point where sex REALLY REALLY excited me, problem is i got 3 broads to keep satisfied, its like wantin to quit your job but having mouths to feed