Sexual Abstinence

concise

Veteran
Daps
As a Christian this is the area I'm working on. I struggle with this everyday :sadcam:

I need to drop my PAWG she was ok with the abstinence thing for a while but I don't know why she did a 180 on me

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

That's not a decision you made, that's a decision made by every man who sees you.

Truth hurts

and these posts are in succession :heh:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
For those of you saying you practice this, what's your purpose?

Chris B. said it was religious reasons. Same for the rest of you? You don't believe in sex outside of marriage? Or do you believe that sex has too many potential negative consequences in your life?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i want to work towards this. waiting til marriage is the best way. First I will work on using condoms 100% of the time. baby steps.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those of you saying you practice this, what's your purpose?

Chris B. said it was religious reasons. Same for the rest of you? You don't believe in sex outside of marriage? Or do you believe that sex has too many potential negative consequences in your life?

Aside from Chris B and others thinking I'm too ugly to have sex

I have a close friend that contracted HIV and I know several guys who have had sex with her since that time. So I really don't trust a man to put my health ahead of his sexual desires. I'm not trying to get an STD just because some hoe at the club was fine.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Only thing I don't like about threads, like this, is people judging and throwing names around.

@His_Excellence_Reincar, you can't judge the black community for not being abstinent anymore I could call you "tainted" because you just stopped and I've always been "pure," because I never started, to have to stop.

If you're (referring to anyone, in general) making a spiritual argument for it; it makes no sense to make people out as bad because they haven't gotten on board.

I'm 25 and a virgin. I can understand why it's hard for a guy to stop, in 2013, so I can't judge him.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca

I have a close friend that contracted HIV and I know several guys who have sex with her since that time. So I really don't trust a man to put my health ahead of his sexual desires. I'm not trying to get an STD just because some hoe at the club was fine.

Damn man. It's scary as hell out here. I've done abstinence a few times. My longest was 2 years. I just came off 14 months. I'm in a long distance relationship, I'm at 3 months now.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

I have a close friend that contracted HIV and I know several guys who have sex with her since that time. So I really don't trust a man to put my health ahead of his sexual desires. I'm not trying to get an STD just because some hoe at the club was fine.

With a paper bag over your head the possibilities are endless.

Anyway did your friend use condoms with the men?:sadcam: