Sex on the first date

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think it depends on how yall met, for example if we met while we were on vacay and hooked up thinking what happens in ..(insert vacation spot) stays and we dont expect on seeing each other again. But then you decide to call or text that person out the blue then next thing you lnow yall are dating :manny: . I mean at the end of the day it takes two to tango so you are just as much of a hoe as she is, so denying any future with that preson for that reason makes you a hypocrit. :manny:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My attitude was always if a chick I'm actively dating makes me wait, she's just not that into me.

But I also only seriously dated chicks I already knew as acquaintances, any chick I dated after meeting randomly was destined to only be a fukk buddy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So how long are you waiting for that natural flow to take effect?
What if you really like the chick (personality wise, I guess)
But the flow don't start flowing til bout 6 months-a year into the relationship?
You waiting it out?

Would that still be the case today if you were dating?
How long did you wait before you went and got another chick?

Yea if that's her thing then it's whatever. I just honestly wouldn't expect the relationship to last that long or be really serious. But :manny: everybody is different.

Sorry for all the questions y'all.
I'm writing a paper :upsetfavre: so this is strictly for research purposes :shaq::obama:

it depends. I mean if she was just trying to have me wait out for the p*ssy for no apparent reason, I'd be getting some trim elsewhere. but typically this dont happen. I waited was back when I was a :heh: in high school and not knowing any better. no one really has to put up with any waiting games as an adult. I did wait like 6 months for a broad when I was in school. but she was a virgin. I think I smashed a couple other broads during that wait tho :yeshrug:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
making me wait for no other legit reason than you think you are supposed to is dishonest. if you want to fukk lets get it. I'm not going to always want to beat on the first date...it might not come down to that. bottom line be honest with yourself. if i judge you i gotta judge me too.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1st Thing That Comes To Mind Is That Drake Line, shyt Is So Game lol

I know its getting late
but girl I don’t want you to leave
you tell me you’re just not the type
you wanna do this right
and I’m not tryin to say I don’t believe you
but I refuse to feel ashamed
and if you feel the same
does waiting really make us better people?

:win: