Sex on the first date

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
First off, having sex on the first date does not make you a hoe....just like not having sex on the first date doesnt not make you a hoe.

yeah, you could say that, but i'm pretty sure most hoes have sex on the first date (or more exactly with no date at all) because the general hoe mentality promotes a more carefree attitude towards sex, so by that measure it is best just to wait...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Your name is fukkin' ellipsis?!

:laugh: oh shiit.... :ohhh:

........................ ..................... .........
denzel_intro.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Soooo...How long are you dudes willing to wait before you just say "Fuggit?" and move on? :usure:
who cares. if they aren't bringing whats benificial to your survival to the table YOU should be the one "moving on" not them. that's what most of these lil girls nowadays don't understand. that rabbit whole goes so deep.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
when i see that the natural flow is being balked on for something simple i explain my perspective and if she still fronting im done.

Cause its setting a precedent on the relationship.....

if you put up with one game you going to be putting up with more of them

nah man......im off that

So how long are you waiting for that natural flow to take effect?
What if you really like the chick (personality wise, I guess)
But the flow don't start flowing til bout 6 months-a year into the relationship?
You waiting it out?

I know back in my hey day, if I was forced to wait, I'd just be getting it elsewhere while waiting out the other situation.

Would that still be the case today if you were dating?
How long did you wait before you went and got another chick?

If a woman wants to give it up on a first date who cares....if she fukks then she fukks...and I don't give a fukk. sexual attraction is human nature. :smugdraper:

Yea if that's her thing then it's whatever. I just honestly wouldn't expect the relationship to last that long or be really serious. But :manny: everybody is different.

Sorry for all the questions y'all.
I'm writing a paper :upsetfavre: so this is strictly for research purposes :shaq::obama:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Personally, I could never give it up to some dude on the first date but if another woman does then hey, it's her business.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Personally, I could never give it up to some dude on the first date but if another woman does then hey, it's her business.

i bet u if trey songz was in town for the night and he chose you you'd be rollin.....

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
who cares. if they aren't bringing whats benificial to your survival to the table YOU should be the one "moving on" not them. that's what most of these lil girls nowadays don't understand. that rabbit whole goes so deep.

I can respect this, but I can also respect the chick who's down with casual sex as long as she's not looking for something serious.

I can't take a chick serious who lets me run up in those sugar walls right away.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So how long are you waiting for that natural flow to take effect?
What if you really like the chick (personality wise, I guess)

naw, her stock value drops when i see she plays games....

so its not forced on my part when i move on

But the flow don't start flowing til bout 6 months-a year into the relationship?
You waiting it out?

thats not a realistic question to me so i cant answer that

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I dont.really date,i hook up ALOt,so ive been lucky enuff to always fukk on the first date,prob cuz by the time first date is set we been talkn for a while and i kno she want it :shaq:
I actually becomed accustomed to fukkin on first date that i got soo angry first time i was denied,i was like :damn::damn::why::comeon:"fukk u mean i cant get my dikk wet?" It was my ex too,so i was accustomed to havin that puss on command,shyt really had me heated :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I won't wait and I won't not wait if that makes sense...if she is interesting enough she can stick around for 6 months and I ain't forgot about her by then she might genuinely be a cool person and we can be accuantinces until she ready to come off that puzzy:mjpls: we won't be goin out on dates wit me payin to win u over and convince u to fuk me:childplease: if u wanna predetermine u ain't fukin me I'm determined not to pay your half of the applebees bill....my rebuttal always when they say they don't fuk on the first date and wanna put a timeframe on it is the fact almost every woman has sum guy crush who they'd fuk if they ever got to meet em the same night.....after she admits she has one and tells me who it is I just have to point out to her that she don't have a moral ground to stand on....and "nikka you ain't kobe:childplease:" is not a moral argument....its just these chicks who respond to "why u don't fuk on the first date" with "cuz I'm not a nasty ho:damn"....I feel a strong need to point out yes they are under the right circumstances...saying "only if your drunk" would make u less of a ho then fukin Kobe just bcuz he's Kobe as a matter of fact....but If a chick just wants to protect her reputation by not fukin on the first day under any circumstances how can u not respect that:manny: but once u grown the reputation thing shouldn't be a issue....in highschool,college its understandable....all it takes is a couple nikkas both finding out they fuked a girl on the first night and she tagged for life on sum :ohhh:"she a ho bruh"....but u grown azz women:wtb: grow up

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
my question to you fellas......lets say the chick you had sex with on the first date becomes your wifey or actual wife...and you know how folks ask that question whether they are drunk or not.....but it comes up or even from your kids....and the question is "So how long did yall wait"....and both yall faces go to :dwillhuh:, b/se you've never discussed what to say. If your wife and mother of your child says she gave it up the first time yall went on a date, there is going to be psychological :merchant: and :snoop: occuring. Of course most folks would say :pacspit: "none of your damn business or that's between me and my wifey"

^^In the broader picture, its not a big deal, but you know somebody somewhere along the way is going to ask that question

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
my question to you fellas......lets say the chick you had sex with on the first date becomes your wifey or actual wife...and you know how folks ask that question whether they are drunk or not.....but it comes up or even from your kids....and the question is "So how long did yall wait"....and both yall faces go to :dwillhuh:, b/se you've never discussed what to say. If your wife and mother of your child says she gave it up the first time yall went on a date, there is going to be psychological :merchant: and :snoop: occuring. Of course most folks would say :pacspit: "none of your damn business or that's between me and my wifey"

^^In the broader picture, its not a big deal, but you know somebody somewhere along the way is going to ask that question

that's a big if. to be honest, the longest relationship i've had with a girl i had sex with on the first date was about a month. i just have a hard time taking girl seriously if we immediately have sex and i doubt that would change. having sex on the first date just doesn't work long term for me...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

this is how i feel, so the same way i express it on here is the same way i express it off here.........

but if that question were to come up from one of my kids, im doing something wrong as a parent. I've never asked, nor felt the need to ask my parents this question