Sex on the first date

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
this post was taken from another thread

scariness aside.....

this post is a perfect example of why i didnt* play those hold out games with chicks when its obvious they were ready to go....

you see, this young lady already knows she's trying to go and barring homebody saying or doing something to ruin his shot, im sure her thirst will manifest itself all through that date....

so why not seal the deal with him afterwards?

"CAUSE IM NOT NO HOE!"

"I dont have sex on the first date"

"I want to get to know him better"

all of these are dumb excuses.

First off, having sex on the first date does not make you a hoe....just like not having sex on the first date doesnt not make you a hoe. Being a hoe is a mindstate. Simply not acting on hoeish thoughts just makes you a suppressed hoe.

A real woman shouldnt be concerned with how she may be percieved...she knows what she is and what she isnt.

"I want to get to know him better"

You know him enough to label him "future baby daddy" so yea...u should dam well know him enough to have sex with him. Just let the chemistry flow...if after that date is over, and you still see him as your baby daddy....then let it show. Holding out, when the other party knows your ready to go, only breeds resentment. Dont push your future baby daddy away with your childishness ways

I dont feel like typing anymore so pardon if this post seems like its missing something, it probably is...

*the term "didnt" was used instead of "dont" because im working on living a more righteous life.....

:comeon:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Every chick gives up on the first date unless u lame.

while this is true for a "lost generation" of young girls it wasn't always so. it's not about the "timing" so much either as much as it is about the man himself.

this is why i love and idolize Cleopatra. she understood the power of withholding the p*ssy(not being a hoe for every tom dikk and harry) .....and what very select few calliber of man to give it up to(not withhold the p*ssy from). it's what made her one of the most powerful women in history.
i wish i could sit all these lil hoars down and make them read about her rise to power along side two of histories most powerful and prominent men. men that literally would have(did?) DIE for her.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Girls with holding the p*ssy is fukking lame as hell. If you over 21+ playing stupid ass games like that your a dunce.

Dont give it up on the first date. Let it happen natural. Problem with folks nowadays is that they still are running around with a high school mentality to life. Motherfukkas forget that they are grown ass adults.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Girls with holding the p*ssy is fukking lame as hell. If you over 21+ playing stupid ass games like that your a dunce.

Dont give it up on the first date. Let it happen natural. Problem with folks nowadays is that they still are running around with a high school mentality to life. Motherfukkas forget that they are grown ass adults.

:smugfavre:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Talking to this girl right now...she saying how isn't afraid to give it up on the first date if the chemistry is right.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Soooo...How long are you dudes willing to wait before you just say "Fuggit?" and move on? :usure:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Soooo...How long are you dudes willing to wait before you just say "Fuggit?" and move on? :usure:

when i see that the natural flow is being balked on for something simple i explain my perspective and if she still fronting im done.

Cause its setting a precedent on the relationship.....

if you put up with one game you going to be putting up with more of them

nah man......im off that

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If a woman wants to give it up on a first date who cares....if she fukks then she fukks...and I don't give a fukk. sexual attraction is human nature. :smugdraper: