JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
this post was taken from another thread

yay...hello girls!
i'm pretty sure i met my future baby daddy on friday...:noah:
our first date is tonight after i get off work...wish me luck!

scariness aside.....

this post is a perfect example of why i didnt* play those hold out games with chicks when its obvious they were ready to go....

you see, this young lady already knows she's trying to go and barring homebody saying or doing something to ruin his shot, im sure her thirst will manifest itself all through that date....

so why not seal the deal with him afterwards?

"CAUSE IM NOT NO HOE!"

"I dont have sex on the first date"

"I want to get to know him better"

all of these are dumb excuses.

First off, having sex on the first date does not make you a hoe....just like not having sex on the first date doesnt not make you a hoe. Being a hoe is a mindstate. Simply not acting on hoeish thoughts just makes you a suppressed hoe.

A real woman shouldnt be concerned with how she may be percieved...she knows what she is and what she isnt.

"I want to get to know him better"

You know him enough to label him "future baby daddy" so yea...u should dam well know him enough to have sex with him. Just let the chemistry flow...if after that date is over, and you still see him as your baby daddy....then let it show. Holding out, when the other party knows your ready to go, only breeds resentment. Dont push your future baby daddy away with your childishness ways

I dont feel like typing anymore so pardon if this post seems like its missing something, it probably is...

*the term "didnt" was used instead of "dont" because im working on living a more righteous life.....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont see what the big deal is. I have waited for women, and gotten it after the first meeting. hell, I smashed the wife on the 3rd day of meeting. almost got it in on the 2nd date. the amount of time it takes to get the p*ssy doesn't have any relation to how long Imma be with her.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I dont see what the big deal is. I have waited for women, and gotten it after the first meeting. hell, I smashed the wife on the 3rd day of meeting. almost got it in on the 2nd date.

the unnecesarry waiting is the big deal

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That's some 'chicken or the egg' type question. But no, until someone molests a child, they are not a child molester. A sick, twisted, person is what they are.

i can respect that answer......

i still consider her a suppressed hoe tho