Sex Education on Netflix

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
One thing I hated this season was them making Maeve a little weak bytch the whole season because of Otis. Little ass Ola shytted on her so many times and she acted scary af :hhh: when S1 Maeve would've knocked her short ass out.

Also can't believe they made a plot line where buck tooth Amy has PTSD for the entire season because a guy jacked off on her :gucci:

You can tell this season was more focused on the supporting cast than Otis, I mean he's barely in the last episode.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just started watchin this....first couple eps is crazy....

that one cac bytch teeth is buck af tho.....
58e7943d743ce5561e4df739

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
Got done with S1 and S2 this about 3 days. As one person put it, it's a lighter, comedic version of Skins.

Had some major beefs with some of the things they did:

Setting up the gay brotha with the guy who robbed and beat for years and making it seem all triumphant. Brotha had Rakim proud af to have him as a partner and willing to move mountains to accommodate him despite their lifestyle differences, and he throws it all away for some dude who up until that point viewed him as a walking dildo to get sexual gratification from.:unimpressed:

The African family swooping in on Adam with open arms and offerings of jollof rice had me thinking of all those Tariq Nasheed non-ADOS roasts:mjlol:

I wished they made Jackson mothers both black, if not just make them a regular bm/bf couple.They always push that interracial, same sex relationship thing to look progressive, but it always makes me feel something when there's a white face running a black family. This rings even more true when you see the white mom profiting in some way from a young black boy's body.

The fat sister is so blatant. They got every other chick looking atleast 6/10. Don't tell me they couldn't have found a fine looking black chick and maybe dress her up nerdy to illustrate her academic attributes for the audience.:stopitslime:

Kind of wish the Aimee storyline wasn't dragged out the whole season. I fear that this was done in order to avoid just having Aimee as constant comedic relief.

They're setting Wheelchair Man up to be a major villain in the next season, but I can't diss the man for trying to get some from Maeve. Way I see it, Otis had his chance to bat and struck out, time for a new batter:manny:

I thought Otis and Maeve would have hooked up by Season 1, it's clear the writers are gonna string watchers along for while:lolbron:

Otis riding his bike with Ruby on the back after shooting up her club and going HOH to Maeve and Ola:smugdraper:

Ola giving Otis the ultimatum and then dumping him any way cause of a random ass dream:pacspit:

bytchass principal sabotaging Jean:pacspit:

Iranian and Indian families giving each other the :mjpls:

All the same, pretty entertaining

Daps
will start this show today, smh why do they make the black character to be so feminine everytime its getting ridiculous

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would’ve kept going with that Ruby and Otis story for a little longer. Hope they don’t drop that completely but they probably will and they’ll just focus mostly on Maeve, Otis, and cripple guy for next season