Sex Education on Netflix

Daps
The pawg with the big buck teeth :takedat:

Why did they make the black dude extra fruity :scust:
he actually seemed more toned back than usual. I came in ready to hate but dude was just funny for the most part. It just seemed less like a trope and he was more of just a cool character to watch throughout the show especially with his dynamic with his dad. The other nikka was cool too. The shows was too well written for me to care about it after the first episode.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged season 2 over the past two days and it was a solid follow up and they left some interesting ways to go for season 3

there’s one part where the acting got a bit clunky in the middle, but it’s pretty good

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Binged it in a couple of days, wasn't as good as season 1 but it was solid :ehh:

Ruby would be super bad if she lost the attitude and all that make-up

Also this show is basically the live-action, high school version of Hey Arnold! :russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They leaned much more into the drama rather then comedy this season. This feels more like a british One Tree Hill but well written. It's really good but I wanted more focus on the main four kids so I wasn't loving the campsite brothers, since everything they did could've been done with characters already in the show, and the Groffs subplot.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching it now. They keep going overboard with the gay shyt :snoop:

I don't mind the gay stuff at all. However, what I do have an issue with is the misandry (hatred of men):

That scene where the girls are in detention, and EVERY one of them has a story about a scary man sexually assaulting them.

The fact that they take the time to explain how fingering a girl requires finesse and technique, yet this show has the most aggressive and unpleasant-looking handjobs I've ever seen.

Ola went to that weird girl's house and was like "I'm going to kiss you", and just started eating her face with no "consent". If a male had done the same thing, it would be seen as "problematic".

The fat African jawn talking about "guys like you never see girls like me"... lmao try being the male equivalent of you, and tell me how that works out.

...and so many more examples.