Sex Education on Netflix

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Y'all vouched for it, so I'll check it out.
I thought it was gonna be one of those super moist, "straight men are idiots" shows
Aint no solid dude voching for this bitxh.

It's nothing like skins. This shows try way toooooo hard

Yes it's also shyting on straight man

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Weird set up but entertaining throughout.:ehh:

Between this an big mouth, net flix better chill on that pre adult sex shyt. :sitdown:. They finna get some righteous calls for cancelling it.
Netflix can do what the hell they want since they're a subscription based website

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This was my sign that I'm :flabbynsick:, though. I was confused as fukk as to why everyone was running around in 2018 like they came stright out of 1992, but I guess that's what's in style again.

It's not even just the clothes, all the homes look like they could be from 1990-2000. Also the cars make no sense. They all look like pre-2000

82VNWEN.jpg

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even just the clothes, all the homes look like they could be from 1990-2000. Also the cars make no sense. They all look like pre-200

82VNWEN.jpg

I'm glad someone else noticed. I thought it was just me for a bit.

I was legit four episodes in starting to get confused, asking my girl "Yo what year is this show set in!? :wtf:"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I fukks with this show.
I hate how they made the brotha gay (tired of black males being portrayed as gay in entertainment all the time) but I do like how they did the dynamic between him and his dad. Dad don't like that shyt, but he still love his son and realize that's the way he is, so he accepts him but lets him know that the world won't always accept him and he needs to be careful. Good little twist than what we normally see.
Like the dynamic between the main character a d his mom too.

Overall it's a pretty good show

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yeah
They balanced it with a straight black character :yeshrug:
Who has two lesbian moms as parents :dead:
I fukks with this show.
I hate how they made the brotha gay (tired of black males being portrayed as gay in entertainment all the time) but I do like how they did the dynamic between him and his dad. Dad don't like that shyt, but he still love his son and realize that's the way he is, so he accepts him but lets him know that the world won't always accept him and he needs to be careful. Good little twist than what we normally see.
Like the dynamic between the main character a d his mom too.

Overall it's a pretty good show
Yeah his pops is on point in this show. Also notice how he shields his son from his mom