SEVERANCE

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ran through it this week, just a great season with an incredibly well done finale. There's still a ton of questions, but it did a great job of tying up certain loose ends and setting up the deck for season two.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Im on ep 2. Do they explain wtf made this girl let them go up in her brain like that:wtf:Like for real how much the salary and what was the pitch?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watched this in 2 days after a couple people mentioned it and I feel like it was incredible

the tense moments were so very suspenseful, and even the reveals that you anticipate still hit.

i did not see it coming that Helly was gonna be "one of them" at all.

felt for my guy Dylan.... after he saw his own kid, no shot he was gonna just be able to put that out of his head.

the fact that that Senator's wife used the Severance tech to have her kid is crazy, and it brings Devin into both sides of the story, which i really like

some of those people who were at the book reading.... the fukk is up with them??

that woman Rebeck, talmbout how she gonna have to change her name AGAIN

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I watched the first 4 episodes while they were airing and had partial interest in it… I’m glad I picked it back up though because the last 5 episodes really drew me in. I wouldn’t mind this only having 2 or 3 seasons. Just hope it doesn’t go out like Westworld :sadcam:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
great season. 9.5/10

man I did not see the helly twist coming. :wow:

shout out to dylan for being a real one to the very end. fukking mark fukked everything up by not knowing how to act. :francis:
what helly twist

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
From the thumbnail alone, if they ever considered making a movie about Barry Bonds, this breh is tops on the list.

images
I didn't see it, but now I can't unsee it. :ohhh:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I watched the first 4 episodes while they were airing and had partial interest in it… I’m glad I picked it back up though because the last 5 episodes really drew me in. I wouldn’t mind this only having 2 or 3 seasons. Just hope it doesn’t go out like Westworld :sadcam:
Honestly there is a lot more possibility of this, but again I think the only difference is we know Lumen’s end goal is worldwide Severance.

Westworld/Lost worked hard to obscure the endings by throwing misdirects.

It’s up the writers of course but so far they don’t seem to be doing misdirects and dead end clue.As of now, most of the questions are about past actions by the characters and Lumen.